Act 1: Part 2

Gavin

Gavin had to take a few deep breaths, how cool was all this?! His favorite video game was like real life now. Kick-ass in his opinion. Heading for the middle wasn't going to be fun for either though, he most  likely wouldn't be seeing his friends soon at all. Gavin could tell by the sun that the game had stared half way through the day. So it was 12 o'clock.

Hopefully time was the way it worked in real life, but if that was so night would last a lot longer.  Realization dawned on him as he looked down at the bright green creeper garb. The game most likely wasn't set to peaceful, monsters would overrun the night. Gavin tried to recall how this game worked weapons wise. 

"Uh, Uh!" He thumped his head "Oh!" he exclaimed and pulled out his phone, searching for a icon called Fetch Modus. The arrow's and bow fell to the ground before him, He carefully picked each up. The quiver was full and ready to go. Gavin pulled back the string and loaded an arrow, He'd never shot an actual bow before. Gavin aimed for a knot in a tree and hit it dead on, glee filled the man.

"MARK NUTT!" he yelled into the air, Time to move on though. He could shoot trees all day but the sun had already moved. Gavin pulled out the map and looked at it. Michael's orange arrow was making good time, slowly of course. He was farther along else. Ray had just begun to move, but Geoff was all over the place. Obviously thinking about tonight rather than finding any of his friends. 

Gavin would rather be fighting monsters with Michael then alone, so he began to travel to the middle. He could have just ran to the curly haired man but that would go against the plan.

stick to the plan Gavin He repeated to himself. The forest around him wasn't jungle thick but it was still dense enough. Yellow flowers littered the hills of trees. Gavin would occasionally pick p a rose for Ray when he could. It felt so peaceful here as if nothing could go wrong.

Just like real Minecraft, maybe he'd find a village and camp there. Gavin couldn't imagine staying out in the dark fighting monsters alone. He heard a moo to his right and turned his head toward it. It looked like any normal cow, chewing grass and flicking its tail.

Gavin should have killed it for food for later, but he couldn't find it in himself. It was too real. It defiantly got Gavin thinking about mobs, un-pixelated and real as the cow was the'd be terrifying to say the least. God knows what a real creeper would look like.

Could you die in this game? You could get hurt for sure, punching that tree had hurt and his knuckles still ached. If you died in SBURB did you ever come back?

Gavin had heard something about kissing as a revival system, but these were his friends. He's possibly kiss Michael, he did crush on the man. They were best friends so he never said a word, just not to fuck things up would be nice.

The sun was halfway across the sky when Gavin looked up next.