Act 4: Part 4

Geoff

Geoff could hear Michael yelling, and small bits of Gavin. Then some one eles's voice, Where Geoff's employee's in danger? Then a squeal rang out, along with laughter and yelling.

"What the hell are they doing?" He looked up.

"Maybe their touching butts" Jack cocked his head slightly.

"Grow up, i hear other people. C'mon" Geoff Begin to walk off tot he racket going on, Jack in toe behind him. His jaw dropped at the sight of Ryan and Ray standing there. Karane's arms around ray, Ryan looked a little uneasy at the sight though. Geoff couldn't understand why.

"Holy shit!" Jack walked to Ryan and hugged him "I missed the sound of my own voice!" Ryan laughed. Geoff smiled and hugged the two discovered men.

"I can't believe you found us!" He laughed.

"Me either" Ryan beamed.

" can i see you two kiss?" Ray was looking to Gavin and Michael.

"Ray Nevarez Jr. i will skin you" Michael ground his teeth together. Gavin  turned the Jersey boy's head and gave him a peck.

"That was a weak ass kiss!"

"Oh you want a real kiss do you?" Michael glared as if posed with a challenge.

"Yah! i've been waiting for ages!" Ray crossed his arms.

"No don't get them started!" Geoff went to separate the two men but Michael was already pulling the Brit closer. As Michael forced his tongue into the others mouth, Gavin let out a small noise. Wrapping his arms around the jersey boy.

Jack pulled them apart. "God your like two horny teenagers"

"satisfied?" Michael whipped his mouth from the shared spit.

"A little too much" Ray's voice drifted off slightly. 

Geoff laughed "you asked for it buddy"

"I guess i did" Ray scratched his neck.

"Its good to see you two" He smiled at Ryan and Ray. 

"Ditto Geoff" Ryan nodded. 

"The suns going to set soon. Do we have an overall plan now that were all together?" Jack looked to everyone. 

"Well actually" Ryan lifted a hand "I have a plan, your not going to like it. It is for your own good though."

"What is it Ryan?"

"You have to find your own slabs"

"Slabs?"

"we woke up on slabs" Ryan pointed to ray and Michael then to himself. "With the symbol of our title on it" he pointed to his shirt.

"I see, how do we know which ones ours?"

"It should come naturally when you see it"

"Well, you say we aren't going to like it so whats the down side? Karane looks to the sandy blonde. 

Ryan only sighed. "We have to kill you guys on them"