Winter Wonderland (Ethan)

A/N: I decided to post again today since it is the twins 18th birthday! I can't believe that they are adults now omg! Christmas is coming soon, so let me know if you have any requests for an imagine <3 omg and I'm about to hit 100k I can't believe it! Thank you all soooooo much for confusing to read my imagines 💜

Y/n's POV

You woke up to the sound of Ethan yelling from downstairs, you couldn't make out what he was saying, so you just figured he was yelling at Grayson or something like that.

You rolled over and attempted to go back asleep, only seconds later to hear feet running up the stairs. The door to the room flew open, Ethan running in and opening the window quickly.

"Ethan what the hell are you doing?" You groaned as he struggled to open the blinds.

"Look!" He pointed outside once he had finally gotten the blinds opened.

Your eyes widened at the sight in front of you. It was snowing outside. Where you and Ethan lived it was normally warm, so it only snowed an inch or two every couple of years at the most. But the sight in front of you was nothing like that, there were several inches, possibly even more than two feet on the ground, something you had never seen in person before.

"Y/n let's go outside!" Ethan whipped the covers off of you and drug you out of bed. You giggled at his excitement.

You both looked through the closet and took out all the appropriate attire for the weather. You put on hats, jackets, boots, scarfs, gloves, and whatever else you could find, and then ran out of the house, Ethan literally pulling you so you could move faster.

It was complicated trying to walk in the snow, since you were pretty short, you struggled to try and lift up your legs above the mound. Ethan saw this and chuckled. He stood in front of you, and squatted.

"Hop on," he offered.

You put your hand on his shoulders and hopped onto his back. He pretended to struggle, which caused you to slap his head jokingly.

He began walking through the snow, crossing the street to where the park was. He stopped in the middle of one of the fields, and set you down carefully.

"What do you want to do?" He asked.

You thought for a second.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" You smirked as the song from frozen entered your mind.

Ethan laughed and nodded.

You both started rolling balls of snow across the ground, watching as it grew bigger. You began stacking the balls of snow on top of each other, until it was as tall as you.

You found things around you to decorate the face and body with, and pretty soon your very first snow man you had ever built was complete.

Suddenly, you both heard yelling from a distance. You looked over across the street to see Grayson running over to you guys with sleds in his hand. You and Ethan laughed as he tripped and fell into the snow. After getting up, he walks over to you guys.

"You didn't see that." He smiles and huffs as he throws the sleds to the ground.

"But we did, and it was totally hilarious," you say and giggled.

"Yeah yeah whatever," he rolls his eyes and brushes away the snow from his jacket. "Now let's go sledding!"

You all grabbed a sled and walked towards the nearest hill, which happened to be a very large one. You were so excited to sled, you've never been before and you had wanted to since you first seen it on the movies when you were younger, it looked so fun to you!

You were first to go, you sat down and Ethan stood behind you.

"Ready? I'm going to push you on three." You nodded. "One. Two. Three!"

He pushed and instantly as you went, you were flying down the hill. You began laughing and screaming as you gained speed. The world around you was a blur and all you could focus on was the rush of adrenaline that you had. It felt as if you were on a really cold roller coaster. As you reached the bottom you looked up to the top of the hill to see Ethan and Grayson cheering for you. You laughed and did a bow.

Ethan and Grayson went at the same time, both of them standing on the boards instead of sitting, for some reason thinking they were snow surfers. Half way down the hill Ethans' sled began turning towards Grayson's, and before you knew it they collided and fell to the ground. Your hands flew up to cover your mouth as you let out a gasp. They laid there for a minute, then you heard them laughing loudly. You smiled.

The rest of the day was filled with sledding, snow ball fights, and snow angles. After it began getting dark, you all headed in and drank hot chocolate, you and Ethan cuddling for warmth as you fell asleep.