Meeting The Twins (Grayson)

Y/n POV

"Oh my gosh, is that the twins?!" Your best friend Jessica shrieked and pulled on your arm. You looked up and indeed saw Ethan and Grayson standing across the hotel lobby.

"Yes!" You answered. "Oh my gosh they look even hotter in person, how is that possible?"

"It isn't," she replied. You stared at Grayson, still not believing that he was standing right in front of you. He was your favorite, and Ethan was Jessica's favorite.

"C'mon, lets go over there and say hi!" She began pulling you over to them. You immediately went in to panic mode, you had just woken up not that long ago, your hair was a mess, and you had makeup smudged underneath your eyes.

"Jess stop!" But she kept pulling you.

"No, I look like shi-" you stopped talking when they looked up at the both of you.

"Hey," they both smiled.

"Hi," Jessica started. "I'm Jessica and this is Yn, we are both huge fans of you guys!" She exclaimed.

"Awe really? That's awesome!" Ethan said.

Jessica and the boys made small talk for a while. Being your shy self, you only talked when spoken to. You and Gray had made eye contact a few times, which made you smile and look down at you feet.

After about 10 minutes, Jessica began to talk. "Well, we'll let you guys go, we really just wanted to meet you guys!"

"We're glad you guys came over," Grayson smiled.

"Bye guys," you and Jess waved.

"Bye Jessica, bye Y/n!" Ethan called out.

* * * * *

"Jess I'm going to the pool, you coming?" you asked.

"No, I was actually gonna go to the gym," she hollered from the bathroom.

"Okay, I'm heading out!' you shouted as you shut the door behind you.

As you walked to the elevator you began thinking about your experience with meeting the twins. You regretted that you didn't say more to them, and it bugged you because you were probably never going to get to see them again.

You shrugged it off and pressed the button on the elevator which lead you down to the main floor. You followed the signs that directed towards the pool, you were just hoping that there was no one else in there.

You were disappointed when you opened the door to the pool room, and saw someone in the pool under the water.

I'll just ignore them.

You set your towel down on the nearest chair and began undressing, revealing your hot pink swim suit.

"Y/n?" You jumped and turned around to see Grayson standing in the shallow end of the pool, looking at you.

Your heart was literally beating out of your chest. You couldn't believe he was there. This was your chance to get to talk to him.

"Hey Grayson," you grinned and walked to the edge of the pool, sitting down.

"Hey," he smiled. "You here by yourself?"

"Yeah, Jessica wanted to go to the gym," you stated which made him nod.

"Where's Ethan?" You asked curiously as you gently kicked your legs around.

"He went out to the airport to pick up our sister. He won't be back for another hour at the least."