You Dye Your Hair - Ethan

Y/N POV

Short story

"Oh my gosh girly, you look gorgeous!" Your hair dresser squealed. She turned you around to face the mirror so that you could see the finished product of your hair. You were getting bored with your classic brown color, you wanted to try something different. So you dyed the tips of your hair green, the same color Ethan had the front of his hair dyed.

You ran your fingers through your hair as you got used to the new look. "You think?" You asked.

"Yes! You look great," she smiled at you. You liked the look yourself, you just hoped that Ethan would like it.

You made sure to pay your dresser, leaving a decent tip, before leaving the shop. You got into your car and made your way back to your apartment.

"Hey buddy," you smiled and stepped through the door as your dog Teddy approached you. You picked him up and walked over to the couch.

You watched some tv, until you heard the front door open signifying that your boyfriend was home.

"Babe?" You heard his voice call.

"In here," you hollered.

You heard his footsteps coming as he emerged from the hallway, into the living room, on his phone of course.

"Hey baby," he looked up at you. what the he-," the next thing you he dropped his phone on the ground.

"Shit," he cursed and picked it up, inspecting it quickly before making his way over to you.

"What did you do?" he asked as he touched it softly.

"I wanted to try something different. You don't like it?" You asked worriedly.

"No- no of course I do! I was just surprised." He circled around you, taking in your new look.

"You look hot baby," he winked.

He got out his phone again and opened up the snapchat app. He took a picture of the two of you together, using the dog filter on yourselves. He began typing a caption onto the screen and posted it with out showing you. You groaned, but suddenly got a notification on your phone so you opened it, and checked it, then smiled in adornment.

'Now we match 😍 #otp #ilysmbbg'

"I love you too," you grinned and kissed him.