You Meet Him at Meet & Greet (Ethan)

Y/N Pov

"Oh my gosh, I'm so nervous!" The girl next to you squeals and puts her hands over her face. "I really hope I don't say anything stupid and embarrass myself."

"It'll be okay," you try to comfort her. She was next in line to meet the twins, you being right after her. You were also nervous, slightly shaking with a mixture of excitement and nerves. After being a fan of them for a few years, you'd waited so long for the twins to go on tour near your city, and when they announced the tour dates you had immediately purchased your tickets.

"Next!" The security guard shouts over the crowd of fans. The girl looks back at me and gives me a smile. You're turn it and give her a thumbs up. She walks around the corner and you instantly hear the twins' voice shout a 'hey!'

Your pulse quickens as you realize that your about to meet the boys you've been obsessing over for so long. You'll  finally be able to touch them, talk with them, and see them with your own two eyes instead of on the computer screen. 

You nervously fidget with your shirt as you think of what to say and what to do when you first turn the corner.

Hey guys! No.
What's up?! Nope.
How's it going?! What the hell am I thinking.

A tap on the shoulder makes you snap out of your thoughts and turn around to see a girl wearing a shirt with a picture of Grayson on the front.

"It's your turn!" She grins and points ahead.

"Oh- thank you," You give an embarrassed smile and begin walking towards the security guard standing at the corner.

"Phone please." He says. You take it out of your pocket and hand it to him. "Go ahead sweet heart."

Oh gosh this is it!

You walk and turn the corner slowly. Your breath gets caught in your chest as you see the twins sitting there talking to eachother. They somehow look even hotter in person, which you didn't think was even possible.

Your hands come up to cover your mouth just as they both turn around.

"Hey!"
What's up!?"
They say at the same time.

"Hi," you answer back shyly and walk over to them. Grayson was the closest to you, so you give him a hug first. Even though he is sitting down, he is still a few inches taller than you. His hug is warm and tight, you fit right into his chest perfectly.

"How are you?" He asks and pulls back to look into your eyes.

"I'm amazing," you breathe.

"Did you enjoy the show?" He questions. You nod.

"Of course! You guys did great," you say looking to Ethan as well. You sat in the back during the show so you didn't have the best view, but you had still had a great time watching them.

"My turn!" You turn and see Ethan sitting with his arms wide open. I'm dreaming.

You walk over to him and walk right into his arms.

"Hey," He says into your hair. You shudder slightly.

"Hi E," you smile as you hug him tighter. Ethan had been your favorite since you first started watching the twins videos.

He pulled away from you, but his arms were still around you, holding your waste.

"Your really pretty," He says quietly with a smile. Holy shit.

You instantly feel your face heat up. "Thank you," you look down at your feet and smile nervously. When he lets you go you go to stand in between the twins.

"Do you have a pose idea for the picture?" Grayson asks you. You shake your head no.

"Is there any that you guys like to do?" You look between them.

Ethan gets up and walks over to Grayson, whispering in his ear. Grayson nods and stands up as well. Before you know it, the twins pick you up, one on each of you. Yup, you were definitely dreaming.

"Ready?" The person holding your phone asks.

You all nod.

"3, 2, 1!"

Suddenly, you feel Ethan's lips on your cheek as he kisses it softly. Your eyes widen slightly in shock. Ethan Dolan's lips were on you. Wow what a day.

The flash on your phone goes off a few times before it stops, and the twins set you down.

"Thank you so much for coming to see us!" Grayson turns you and hugs you tightly.

"Of course, I had such a great time."

"I'm glad!" You give him one last smile before turning around. Ethan was leaning over on his stool, writing something.

"Bye Ethan," you say from behind him. He turns around and smiles. You notice a small piece of paper in his hand.

"Thanks for coming cutie," He says into your ear as he hugs you tightly. "Here, I want you to have this," you look down as he hold out the small paper to you. You take it and look at it, seeing that it's a phone number. You look up at him, confused.

"I just thought that I would give you my number- you seem really cool, from the few minutes that I got to spend with you and I want to maybe get to know you more." He scratches the back of his head and looks around, seeming  slightly nervous.

"Okay, that sounds great," you grin. You give him another hug and he hugs you back.

"I hope I get to talk to you soon," he says.

As the security guard leads you out, you turn and wave to the twins. They both wave. You see Grayson smirking at Ethan. Ethan smacks his arm.

"Shut up Gray."

A/N: omg I really hope that the twins go on tour soon, best believe that I'm getting tickets!!