Your Cold - Grayson

short story

Y/N POV

It was a chilly fall evening and you and Grayson had gone out for a walk. You left your jacket at home, thinking that you wouldn't need it, but it turned out to be quite cold. Of course everyone else outside was wearing jackets and scarfs.

You and Grayson were currently walking around the park, talking about random things. You had on a t-shirt with some leggings that went right above your knees, and you were starting to get goosebumps on your arms.

You wrapped your arms around yourself as Grayson looked down at you, chuckling. He took his jacket off of himself revealing a muscle tank he was wearing underneath. He then bundled it around your cold frame.

"Gray no. Your going to be cold now," you spoke.

He wrapped his arms around you and talked into your hair.

"I'll be fine. Besides I came prepared," he said motioning to his beanie and gloves.

"But still, I feel bad."

"I told you that you should've brought a jacket." He smirked.

You smiled and put your hands on top of his. "I didn't think it was gonna be that cold," you said innocently.

He rolled his eyes playfully at you before pulling you in another direction from where you were walking.

"What are you doing?" You asked, confused.

He grinned but didn't answer as he lead you down the street. You walked until you came across a small café. He led you inside and sat you down near a stone fireplace.

"I'll be right back," he stated before heading over to the other side of the store. You took the time to look around the shop as you slowly warmed up.

About a minute later, Gray came back to you holding two mugs in his hands. "Hot chocolate," he said handing it to you before taking a seat beside you.

You smiled, thanked him and began drinking it. The warmness of the drink flooded down your throat and into your stomach. Grayson put his arm around you, making you even warmer.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this short story! I decided to do a Grayson one because he followed me on Twitter a few days ago and retweeted my tweet so I felt inspired by it. I just wanted to let you guys know to NEVER give up on something you want, because if you work for it, you can surely achieve your goal.