~Chapter 1~

"Hey Sammy did you want a soft drink"

My best friend Kayla asks from the mini fridge in her bedroom.

"Hell yes" I snort, "Who do you think I am? One of those 'blonde popular cheerleader's' from all the movies, that don't like sugar?"

I say back to her through laughter.

"No you're actually that smart beautiful brunette girl I'm best friends with that loves sugar" she retorts walking back over to me and handing me the soft drink, she sits back down next to me on her bed, today is a lazy day and we are just sitting around gossiping about the boys in our pack...oh if I forgot to tell you...I'm a wolf, werewolf...

"Hardy har, har" I tell her sarcastically putting my can of coke on her bedside table beside her lemonade.

Beautiful, I'm not beautiful, I'm a nerdy brunette with grass green eyes that reads all day long and can't even get any decent boys to even look my way. I sigh loudly which makes Kayla look at me weirdly.

"You ok?" she asks concern bubbling in her beautiful grey eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry" I say guessing that she would leave it alone but I was wrong to guess that Kayla Jones sister of the Alpha of our pack would do anything along those lines ever.

"No you're not, what's wrong? I won't drop it till you tell me Samantha Smith" she starts to get angry so I decide I'd like to keep my head in the near future.

"It's nothing....well.... I'm never noticed-" she cuts me off before I can finish, even though she knows I hate it when people do,

"Don't you even dare say you're never noticed, I mean I'm your best friend I notice you and your brother does too." I shake my head and sigh, she is wrong on all levels,

"Yeah but no 'BOYS' notice me, you know the only times I have even spoken to your brother was once when I first went to your house, I said 'hi' but he didn't even talk to me or look at me he just waved over his shoulder and started making out with Katie French, so what do you say about that Kay?" I ask her tilting my head to the side and my green eyes going slightly wider than normal as I wait for her answer to come out of her perfect pink glossy lips.

She purses her lips for moment thinking of an answer, then after about 2 minutes of silence she makes a strange noise that makes me jump causing me to fall off the bed and land on the floor with a 'thud', she starts laughing at me and I glare at her, she stops laughing and offers me a hand to get up, I grab it firmly and pull her to the floor she squeaks before she lands with a 'thud' as well, I start laughing at her and she glares at me so I laugh harder and she joins in.

Her bedroom door swings open. Two huge figures stalk into the room.

The beta of the pack and my brother Zach stands behind the other figure here as he scans the room with his dark chocolate eyes searching for danger he has jet black hair that falls into his eyes perfectly, a red V neck shirt and low slung black shorts make his tall frame seem taller than it is, more intimidating.

The other figure Alpha and Kayla's Brother Noah is standing slightly in front of Zach; he is a Brunette like me, wearing a white V neck shirt that clings to his 6 pack beautifully making him all the more sexier then he already is, of course I have a crush on him, all the girls without mates do...his low slung black shorts he is wearing gives me a small and worthy glimpse of his V muscle. After staring at his body for longer than intended I look up into his eyes, noticing that he is already staring at me.

His eyes boar into mine, his beautiful blue orbs melting me away, I stare back and feel my cheeks burning like a wild fire. A strange bubbling feeling surges up my spine in a blissful way, something I have never felt before, am I sick? Should I go and see the pack doctor? Then it dawns on me as I look into him, I can feel a bond being created, then I know, this feeling...we are mates... my wolf howls in excitement that we have found our mate and she just wants to hold him tight and never let go but I have to stay controlled.

(Noahs POV)

"What do you wanna watch?" I ask Zach who is lounging on the couch next to me as we watch TV, being the bored people we are, why anything fun can't happen around here I don't know.

"I dunno, whatever you want to watch" he replies in a slow boring voice.

I flicked through the channels again and again and again, till it comes on to WWE.

I stop flicking the channels and turn my head towards where Zach is sitting with his head resting on the headrest of the sofa and his legs propped up on the coffee table,

"Wanna watch this?" I asked again.

"Yeah, not the best show but-" his interrupted by a loud 'thud', we both jump to our feet startled by the loud noise after it's been so quite. Then we hear another loud 'thud' from somewhere up stairs, I'm guessing Kayla's room, Zach and I bolt up the stairs in an in-humanly fashion.

I burst into Kayla's room to find not just Kayla lying on the floor laughing but another beautiful girl I have never seen lying next to her on the floor also. They stop as soon as they see the door is open. Zach scans the room and I just stand there staring at I now know is Samantha, one of Kay's best friends, I have never really looked at her but I've seen pictures; I do have to know my pack members names. She has brown hair like mine and is wearing a beautiful grass green summer dress that matches her beautiful eyes that are now staring at me intently.

As I peer into her beautifully gorgeous grass green eyes, getting lost immediately in their fields of wisping blades, I feel electrifying sparks burn up my spine putting me in instant ecstasy, this girl, this gorgeous girl sitting in front of me I have to protect and make sure I never bring her to tears, sad tears, I can never hurt this girl, I feel the bond being created as we stare at each other...she...is...MY...MATE! I feel my wolf go crazy inside me, wanting me to walk forward and bring her close to us.

~~~~~#*#*#*#*#~~~~~

So I hope you enjoyed this, if not I have a different Werewolf book called Blue-Eyed Runaways, otherwise just check out all of my works.

Thanks a bunch babes xx