~Chapter 15~

(Noah’s POV)

(40 minutes ago...)

“Yes you can join our pack but be warned that if you do any funny business that your outa here, ok?” all 9 of the new pack are sitting in front of me in my study, they nod their heads, geezz that Carly girl is hot but she’s not as hot as my Sam, I sigh mentally, Sam, she’s so beautiful she’s so kind I will never stop loving her.

“Ahhh Alpha?” the blaze kid asks,

“Yes Blaze”

“You zoned out for a minute there man” he tells me,

“Oh sorry, I was just thinking” I feel my cheeks tinge red, Alpha Noah doesn’t blush.

One of the girls giggle I think her names Riley, yeah Riley that’s it. Blaze her mate nudges her to make her stop.

“Sorry” she whispers,

“Its fine Riley” I tell her as I stand up and say to them “Well welcome to the pack, oh and by the way you should go and get to know the forest it’s pretty big so don’t get lost” with that said I show them to the front door.

When I shut the front door I start to head up to my room to get ready for dinner with Sam but when my hand touches the rooms door handle a light tap on my shoulder makes me turn around...

“Carly? What are you doing up he-“before I can finish my sentence her soft lips are pushed against mine and we are walking back into my room, I hear my bedroom door being closed and then we are backing up again, the back of my legs hit the bed and she pushes me down. Straddling me she starts to take off her shirt, then mine is on the floor too, all without breaking the kiss. We were there like that kissing each other for at least 20 minutes, me down to my boxers and Carly only in her underwear’s. I hear the front door open and close as people enter the foyer.

(Sam’s POV)

I walk into the foyer with all the others in tow, where’s Noah at?

“Hey guys, can you guys help me find Noah please” they all nod and spread out, Nick and Jess head towards the lounge room and kitchen Lee and Bella head for the guest rooms and Riley, Blaze and I head up stairs.

I start to get a gut feeling I’m not gonna wanna know where Noah is when I walk towards our room, Blaze and Riley share worried glances in front of me as they go to check out the room next to mine and Noahs. I reach for the rooms handle, turn it and push. I was right I didn’t want to know what I found.

(Noahs POV)

The look on Sam’s face tells it all, I’m never going to have a chance with her again, I made a promise that I will never hurt her by playing around with girls ever again and here I am with a mostly naked girl on top of me when my mate is standing in the door way.

“N-Noah, what are you d-doing?” Sam asks me her voice is coated in hurt and betrayal. I look from the girl on top of me to Sam, what am I doing? Sam starts to step back and when the light hits her face I notice the tears that coat her cheeks. What have I done?

#*#*#*#*#

Ah-ha did you see that coming? I thought you would but anyways I like the twist do you think Sam will forgive him? :D I have plans for this story, very BIG plans!!!!!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, FAN AND DROP

Thanks