~Chapter 7~

"N-Noah, what's going on?" I ask softly knowing he can hear me anyway,

'You do not treat me as your mate and alpha like you do, I power over you and you must not put me to shame, you made me hurt one of my own pack members because you hurt your mate right at the heart' he tells me through my head sternly and I whimper.

'But you did the same thing with Katie, you hurt the one person you are never meant to' I say to him in his head as I am almost in tears.

He growls loudly 'that is different, she kissed ME, and you were touching Baylee in ways you are not permitted when you have a mate'

'But you moaned and pushed her up against a wall, why are you being such a jerk to me, your mate, your never meant to hurt me or make me cry, and your never meant to betray me but you did and I did too but only because you hurt me' I sob quietly after my comment was said.

Zach walks out of his house and looks between me and the two wolves still in an attacking position.

"What's going on guys?" Zach asks wryly, I look at him as he stands on his porch watching the scene unfold in front of him. Noah snarls and takes his chance to attack me, he runs full forward, my body changes into my wolf form just before I'm pounced on, I yelp really loudly when I hear a crack come from inside my body, just before I looked away from Zach his eyes were as wide as the moon itself. All I can hear are snarls, teeth clamping together and footfalls circling me. I'm whimpering and I can't open my eyes, before I know anything else that is going on I feel, hear, see and smell nothing. I have gone blank, passed out; it feels like I'm dying.

(Baylee POV)

"Baylee I need you to change into human form, can you do that for me, please, for Sammy" I heard a girls voice above me,

'But then I'll be naked in front of you' I whisper into her head laughing at the thought,

"I'd much rather you stay alive then risk me seeing your private area" she giggles, Silence falls upon us, but a minute later a loud growl breaks it.

'What was that?' I ask starting to worry,

"Ummm... that sounded like my brother" she sounds scared,

My eyes fly open 'what would make him growl that loud'

"I have no idea" she whispers "but I think I should check it out, I'll be back in a moment Baylee..." She trails off because I jump to my feet and bolting for the houses, "Baylee no he will try and kill you...again... then what will Sam do?" I stop dead in my tracks and huff; she will never forgive herself thinking it was her fault that I died.

"Stay here and I'll go sort it out"

'And ill watch just in case something happens' I think to her, she nods.

(Noahs POV)

I circle around Samantha like a shark around a sinking boat. She whimpers again. It does hurt to see her whimpering but she hurt me by kissing that Baylee kid so this is payback, 'but you hurt her by kissing Katie' my wolf tells me in my head, he is not happy that I did that to our mate, 'shut up, I didn't kiss anyone Katie kissed me' I snap at myself and my wolf growls out a 'whatever mate'.

"OMG, WHAT HAPPENED TO SAM" I hear someone scream but before I can turn to see who it is my sister runs up and kneels down by Sam's side.

'Kayla leave now' I think to her,

'What did you do Noah?' she says back through a sob,

I kneel down with Kayla, 'she hurt me sis' she went and kissed Baylee, when I was coming to say sorry and I lost it', I pull her into a hug but she pushes me away fuming in anger,

'you're a stupid, stupid person if you think I would hug you now, you should thank your lucky star your still alive Noah Jones because there is a lot of people in this pack that love this girl and she is hurt because of you' she spits at me. I look away knowing she's right, I'm such a jerk, what took me hurting my mate to realise that?

#*#*#*#*#*#*#

Thanks for reading, vote, comment, fan drop off your book names to me so I can read them.

Thanks <3 <3 <3