~Chapter 21~

(Katie’s POV)

“Sir, the Luna left the Dark Midnight pack. Alpha Noah cheated on her again and since she left he has been completely broken up. He cannot run his pack. Now is the perfect time for the attack.”

*#*#*

(Polly’s POV)

After I watch Katie slip through the door to my new Alpha's office, I sneak up to eavesdrop on what she has to say. “Sir, the Luna left the Dark Midnight pack. Alpha Noah cheated on her again and since she left he has been completely broken up. He cannot run his pack. Now is the perfect time for the attack.” A million thoughts run through my head though I can't help but feel sorry for my poor Sam. I have to warn them, warn Alpha Noah, even if it means disrespect against my new Alpha. My family and friends are still at Dark Midnight.

I run home as quickly as possible. My mate, Aaron, rushes to me with concern lacing his features, "Baby girl, what happened? Are you hurt?"

“No, Arry. I just heard a girl from my old pack talking to the Alpha about attacking Dark Midnight. That's my family Arry, we have to warn them!” I hastily brush past him and up through the front door toward the house phone. My thoughts running wild, though as always, Aaron and my sisters taking front position in my mind. I found my mate when I was at a café to get coffee. My triplet sisters, Holly and Molly, found their mates after I introduced them to Arron's brothers, as odd as it is, they are triplets too. Holly and Bradley and Molly and Chris. It’s a humorous story to tell, the six of us are two sets of triplets.

(Noah’s POV)

I can hear my phone buzzing in the drawer of my bedside table but I just cant be bothered answering it. I haven’t gotten out of bed since the day Sam left. She took my heart with her, and now I am nothing. Zach has had to run the pack while I've been mopping everyday and everynight.

Knock. Knock. Knock

“What do you want?” I ask in a croaky voice. I hear the door open and click closed but I don’t turn over. There’s a clicking of shoes on my wooden floor but I still don't turn.

“Noah baby...”

“Don’t you dare call me baby” I yell jumping out of bed and walking up to be in her face.

She shrinks away from me momentarily, then she straightens her back and says “But I know you want me. I also know that now that your stupid mate is out of the picture, you can take me for all I am” she smirks and I lose it. All my bottled up emotions taking over.

“Get out of my room. Get out of my house. Get out of my pack, and don't you dare come back.” I move over to my bed and sit down, my head dropping forward to stare at the floor.

“But Noah. Noah look at me,” I look up and glare at her, “look at what you could have. Then look at Sam and who do you want more.” She points to herself and says, “I mean look at me, I'm hot.” Well isn't this some serious déjà vu?

“No Carly. You’re not. You are a full bag of fake. Sam," I sigh, "wasn’t and what you did- you ruined our lives, Sam's life. Good going Carly, good going” I tell her, falling backwards as all energy escapes me.

She walks over to me- no, more like cat walks over- and gets on top of me, straddling my hips. Is she that stupid? "Carly, get off me”

“Not until you give me a chance to prove I can make a great girlfriend. Just give me a chance, Noah. Please?” She pleads. Maybe she can get my mind off Sam, maybe I should give her a chance.

Or maybe she just wants to be Alpha Female, my wolf tells me.

Shut up wolf, I retort back.

“Okay fine. I'll give you a chance. But if you screw up were done, ou leave my pack. Do you understand?” She nods her head with the biggest grin on her face. She leans down and kisses me. It's not a rough kiss its more soft. But it’s not as soft and nice as Sam’s kisses. I miss Sam’s kisses. We are interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

#*#*#

Don't forget to Vote or Comment my beauties!