~Chapter 17~

(Sam's POV)

"Ok just got to get the toiletries and I'm done" I mumble to myself whilst clapping my hands together and walking to my bathroom. I'm going to miss this room with the bed in the right corner and my desk in the left, oh and I can't forget the huge 52' TV on the wall in front of my bed, then the bathroom with spa bath and shower, toilet and sink it's a heaven in here, gosh it's hard to leave it all behind.

'Knock, Knock'

I turn around from packing my toiletries into their bag to see a young, beautiful blonde with brown eyes looking at my hopefully. "Oh hey Steph...what do you want?" I say it like more of a statement then a question.

"I came to see if you really were leaving I found Noah crying in the kitchen and he said you were so I came to see you....I was wondering if I could come to?" my jaw drops, she probably doesn't want to be Katie's little puppy dog that follows her every where anymore. As if reading my mind she adds "I don't want to be one of Katie's little followers anymore and I always wanted to be friends with you from the start but I didn't think you would want to be friends with me because I'm friends with Katie."

"Ah....Um...s-sure you can come, I guess" I tell her not quite over my shock yet. She claps and jumps up and down happily, I roll my eyes at her cheerfulness. I walk back out of the bathroom and pick up the little notepad on my bed

1. Pack bag,

2. Pack toiletries,

3. Freshen up,

4. Tell Zach I'm leaving,

5. Gather up everyone that's coming and go.

I put down the little notepad to go shower.

From the bathroom door I say "...Oh umm Steph I'm going to go shower now you better do the same and also pack were leaving in an hour and a half so make sure your ready cause we want be waiting for the slow ones" she nods and runs out the room at in inhumanly fast speed. Nice boiling water runs over my tensed up joints and muscles making me feel relaxed instantly. My mind also instantly runs wild with thoughts.

Zach, he is going to be devastated we used to be so close until Mum and Dad died in a car crash see they weren't wolves they came from a wolf family but they didn't carry the right kind of gene which means that both their parents mated with a human. Mum and Dad were lucky to be each other's mates because otherwise Zach and I wouldn't be wolves either. (A/N two 'wolf human' genes like Sam's mum and dad make wolf babies) Ever since the accident we have grown further and further away from each other, he still loves me and I still love him but we just don't talk much. Don't get me wrong he will give his life to save me as would I for him but as I keep saying we just don't really talk much anymore, I don't even know if he has a mate yet or if he is dating, heck his probably on a honeymoon right now. Only joking everyone would know if he was married and on a honeymoon because his beta of the pack. That's also a reason why he can't come with us, once a beta always a beta.

I turn off the shower, hop out, dry off and get dressed into some comfy clothes. I walked outside the pack house with my bags and now I'm heading towards my brother's house (which is right next door) to tell him I'm leaving the pack and hopefully never coming back.

'Knock, Knock, Knock'

The door opens and to my surprise a black haired little girl about the age of 19 with brown almost black eyes is looking at me with her pearly whites showing in a huge grin. "Oh hey Sammy, how have ya been?" my jaw drops. What is she doing at my brother's house? In his red v-neck shirt and a pair of denim mini (very mini) shorts.

"What are you doing here...?"

#*#*#*#*#*#

I like this chapter, do you like this chapter? It gives a bit of background info about what happened with Sam's parents and stuff. VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN! Thanks for reading.