~Chapter 2~

(Samantha's POV)

"OMG this is great steak Sammy" Kayla gaps at me "why haven't you cook this for us before?" she inquires annoyed that she hasn't tasted my awesome cooking before even though she is my best friend.

I cut into my rare steak and eat it off my fork, enjoying the taste of the little blood there is in it, may sound gross but that's what my wolf wants. I definitely did my best on this tonight for the sake that my mate would be eating it; I'd like to show off a little bit on his favourite foods.

"Oh I just thought it was a good night for steak so you know...and I thought that I should show you my cooking skills some time in our life" I said back a little nervous on what I should say around Noah.

How will I tell Kayla that her brother is my mate? Will she get mad if I tell her? I don't wanna be Luna- I gasp making everyone on the table jump and look at me. I jump out of my wooden chair and rush to the stairs, I run up to my room that I have, I just recently moved into this house so I live here now, that's a good thing for me cause my mate is here and all, it'll be easier to sleep alone at night then being far away. When I get to the room I slam the door and sink to the floor with my back leaning on it, I pull my knees up to my chest to rest my head on them. I'm going to be Luna, I don't want to be Luna, I'm not ready, this sucks what the hell will I do?, I can't sit in here all night and day there going to come and get me sometime and then I'm going to have to tell Kayla why I ran out of the room and she knows when I'm lying so ill have to tell her every little detail, Agh why is my life so stupid? Why can't it be easy and fun and not so stress full, my parents are dead, my best friends brother is my mate and now I just figured out that I'm going to be LUNA of our pack and I'm only 18 years old!

Footsteps coming up the stairs break me from my thoughts, then there is a knocking at my door, thinking its Kayla I pull away from it and stand up I walk over to my bed.

I hear the door click closed so I turn around to see that Noah is in the room... wait Noah, what's he doing in MY room and not Kayla in here instead.

"Um...are you ok?" he asks nicely and quietly, his deep voice echoing in my ears, I bite my lip and look up only to get lost in his bright blue eyes.

"Y-Y-Yeah I'm fine" I stammer in his direction, I feel my cheeks flame with redness when his eyes rake my body, "s-s-so what are you doing in here and not Kayla" I ask shyly.

His eyes snap up to meet mine, he starts bitting his lip going all mega hottie on me, I have to look down so I don't walk up to him and eat his face but I just can't look down, instead I get absorbed in his eyes occasionally I look at his lips longingly, "well I kind of told her that I was going to my room so I would check on you on the way there" I nod at his reasonable answer "and I also had to talk to you about you know.....you and me" he added the last bit in a whisper so quietly I had to strain my hearing to hear it.

I look away from his eyes, so he can't see the tears welling up in mine. Here it is, here he will say that he doesn't like me and that this 'mating thing' is stupid and I'm not going to be his mate now because his in love with someone else, like Katie, the girl he had to break up with for pack proposes or something, I don't know, not even Kayla knows the reason. I feel a tear roll down my cheek and neck, than it disappears in the fabric of my dress that I still haven't changed out of. Noah steps closer to me and puts his giant hands on my hips. I look up to see him grinning at me, I look away again only to have a hand taken away from my hip and put on my cheek to make me look at him. He inches his face closer and closer towards mine. A lump forms in my throat. Maybe he does like me; he's going to kiss me...I think... this will be my first kiss, what do I do? I just stand there and close my eyes waiting for his plump pink lips to touch mine. His warm breath tickles my cheek then my ear as he whispers,

"You're my mate"

Then with as much force as a feather touching my skin his teeth bite down on my earlobe making me giggle, he trails kisses along my jaw line till he reaches the corner of my lips, I move my head so that my lips are barely touching his. Teasing him but he gives in quickly wanting the same thing I do, the first kiss of our mateship. Fireworks explode through my body as his lips crushed mine making him moan in happiness and pleasure of having his mate. I pull away only to have him pull me back into a bone crushing hug. I pull away again to look at his beautiful face when I ask him a question.

"How are we going to tell Kayla and my brother?" I ask him quietly, he stiffens but that quickly changes into a soft face as he looks into my eyes.

"Oh I forgot about them for a minute there" he says back sadly, knowing the whole over protective brother thing is more than likely going to happen.

~~~~~#*#*#*#*#~~~~~

Hope you like my book. Please drop book names to me so that I can read them, I will read them all you just have to comment or inbox me the name and I will read it!!!

Don't forget to vote, comment and fan for the watty awards!!!

Thanks <3 <3 <3