Chapter 31

Chapter 31

(Another perfect song, hope you enjoy and PLEASE READ THE END NOTE ITS INPORTANT)

(Sam’s POV)

We are currently in Noah’s bedroom where Noah wants to talk to me about something. “Sam go have a shower ill be back in a minute ok?” i nod and head off towards the bathroom.

After my shower i get dressed and do my hair. Im wide awake and probably won’t be sleeping anytime soon.

When i open the bathroom door i gasp, spread all over Noah’s room are little red rose petals and on the bedside table theirs a beautiful bunch of red roses. I so looking into the detail of the beautiful room that i almost missed Noah sitting on a chair in the middle of the room.

“Sam i have a little song that i want to show you, do you mind?” i look at him in the eyes and all i can see is love and hope dancing around.

“S-sure why not” i move to sit down on the bed.

(A/N this is ‘Gotta be you’ by one direction, they are such awesome people, I LOVE 1D)

Noah presses play on the CD player and starts singing again and im once again struck by how beautiful he sounds.

“Girl i see it in your eyes you disappointed, cause im the foolish one that you anointed with your heart, i tore it apart.

And girl what a mess ive made upon your ignescents and no women in the world deserves this.

But here i am asking you for one more chance.

Can we fall one more time, stop the tape and rewind, oh and if you walk away i know our fate cause there is nobody else.

Its gotta be you, only you, its got to be you, only you, hey.

Now girl i hear it in your voice and how it trembles, when you speak to me i don’t resemble who i was, you’ve almost had enough.

And your actions speak louder than words and your about to break from all you’ve heard.

But don’t be scared i aint going nowhere.

Ill be here, by your side, no more fear no more cries.

But if you walk away i no our fate, cause there is nobody else.

Its gotta be you, only you, its gotta be you, only you.

Oh girl can we try one more one more time, one more one more, can we try one more one more time, ill make it better, one more one more can we try, one more one more can we try one more time to make it all better.

Cause its gotta be you, its gotta be you, only you, only you, its gotta be you, only you, its gotta be you, only you.”

“Where did you learn how to sing like that?” i ask still a bit woozy from his angel sounding voice.

“No where it came naturally, i just never told anyone i could sing” his half smile turns into a frown “so what do you think of the song?” im must have looked as confused as i feel because he continues with “Ok that wasn’t the best way to say it...let me think...ah ha...How did the words effect you?” his question was a mighty slap in the face. I mean i knew that he was singing about us but ii m still a bit on edge about my relationships. One ends another starts and its all to much for me right now “You don’t have to answer right now but all im asking is for you to be with me, before the battle tomorrow i want to know if i have something to come home to” that was the most biggest slap in the face, bigger than his question before.

“You have Kayla and your pack” i tell him quietly,

“Yes i do but i want more then that i want to come back and kiss you till the world ends i want you to either fight by me or be there when i get back...if i get back...” i frown at his last words.

“You will be coming back, don’t doubt yourself Noah” i say getting and moving towards him to put my hand over his cheek.

He puts his hand over my hand and says “Yeah i know. Well ill let you sleep on it and tell me bright and early if i can look out for you in battle or come home and kiss you till the world ends.” I smile

“You’re not giving up are you”

“Nope” he says popping the ‘P’.

#*#*#*#*

Well that was a very heart warming convo wasn’t it.

My important news is that i am going to finish this book up...don’t stress i am in the process of starting another book... the next book will be a fan fiction...a one direction fan fiction...so if you don’t like one direction don’t bother reading it...thanks guys i will upload the next chapter soon...ily all...oh and btw don’t worry too much i will be writing about 10ish more chapters on ‘WI’...bye <3

Have a good night/day     XD