~Chapter 12~

(Sam's POV)

I could hear yelling from upstairs so I went to see if Noah was alright.

I got to the door but stopped when I heard this...

"Hmmm, I don't know Katie is it, YOU SLEPT WITH ONE OF MY BEST MATES" I hear Noah shout "Oh and don't you even dare call me baby, if you ever say anything like that to me again, trust me, I'll give you a cardboard box to sleep in for the rest of your life outa this pack, I promise" is he speaking to Katie? Well he would be because no one that I know of except for Katie has cheated on him.

"Ohmigosh, that was one time and I didn't even like it and can you guess I was drunk from one of your freaking parties numb brains and I said SORRY but I guess you don't even know what that means!" yep its Katie, you know what I really want to do, rip her stupid head off for even talking to my mate.

"You need to leave now, and I mean NOW" I hear Noah yell at Katie.

"REALLY, I mean, what has Sam got on me and Noah Jones it's definitely not looks, look at me I'm HOT for god's sake!" She screams, well now his gonna say that yeah she is hot and I'm just a no body.

"Do you really wanna know Katie?" he asks in a sickly sweet voice.

"Oh course I flipping do you RETARD!" she screams back at him,

"Ok you asked for it, she's my MATE, she doesn't scream in my face, she's kind to everyone even the ones she doesn't like, like someone that I'm looking at right now, she tries to find the kindness in people and not look for the blonde bimbos in them and yeah she is the most BEAUTIFUL person I have ever met, inside and out" Ok, whoa, I was not expecting that one I can't believe that he thinks I'm beautiful. I have to go and talk to him after their banter. I better leave so Katie doesn't see me when she comes out of there. I was so lost in thought that I hadn't realised I had walked down stairs and was now sitting on the bottom step.

Katie's leg brushes past me, after she is out of sight I run up stairs extremely quietly so no one can hear me then I open his door and walk in silently. I walk in and over to the person sitting on the floor.

"Noah?" he looks up into my eyes and his whole face soften as he pulls himself up onto the bed.

"Oh Sam, I have been waiting to talk to you for ages, I need to tell you something" I nod and say,

"Yeah I need to tell you something too" he nods in understanding. He pats the spot next to him on the bed and so naturally I sit down in the place he indicated for me too.

"I'm going to just put it there by saying, Samantha Smith I think I'm falling for you even though we never really talk or look at each other but since I found out that you were my mate I have changed, I really like you. And I know that you are probably thinking, of course you are falling for me were mates, duh! But not just in the way of mates I feel that if we weren't wolves I would have fallen for you then" he looks at me like he is a helpless pup.

"Oh well that's a plus cause I was just coming to tell you the same thing" I laugh and he chuckles lightly along with me.

"Well, Miss Samantha will you join me on a date on Saturday?" he asks in a horrible English accent.

"Ugh not if you do that again" a muted roar of laughter fills the room, muted because of my fingers in my ears, plugging me away from the try hard accent. I giggle at his amused posture and then I look into his eyes and I see a whole lot of love, happiness and I think he has LUST in his eyes; I giggle again knowing that I'm turning him on.

He turns serious all of a sudden "I'm really sorry Sam" he looks down at the ground.

I put my finger under his chin and lift it up so he can look into my eyes, "I know you are and so just promise me one thing... Never ever do that to me again, if you can keep this promise I won't have to leave you" he looks away again so he can't see the hurt in my face.

He looks up whilst saying this "I promise with my heart Samantha" he puts a hand over his heart and looks dead seriously into my eyes. I move into him and engulf him in a hug which is hard with his size. He pulls out of the hug to turn and open the draw next to him. "Sam I was going to give this to you when we were fully mated but I'm going to give it to you now to show you how much you mean to me and how much I'm actually in love with you"

"Are you asking if ill marry you Noah?" I joke and he chuckles,

"No sorry I'm just giving it to you to show my love" he says and I giggle,

"I know silly, I was joking" I laugh and so does he. He starts to open the little navy blue velvet box and inside is a...

#*#*#*#*#*#*#

"What's in the box, what's in the box, what's in the box today!!!" ever heard that song, classic! Any who I love you all for reading and if you have any ideas on what's in that box comment and have a guess!!! VOTE, FAN, COMMENT AND DROP IN BOOK NAMES Thanks <3 <3 <3