Chapter 30

Chapter 30

(Noah’s POV)

Sam lunges at Carly but Carly moves. Then I’m looking at two wolves that are snarling at each other.

“We have to stop them come on” Flynn yells as he sprints to the girls when im following him he says “You stop Sam because she will stop for you because your mates and her wolf won’t hurt you and ill stop Carly because she’s my mate and she will stop for me” he finishes his rant and shifts into his Black and white wolf and i do the same with my dark chocolate wolf.

I run up to Sam and Flynn runs to Carly. ‘Sam listen to me...Sam look at me...come on look at me...look at me Dammit’ i use my nose to lift her face up so she’s looking at me, her whole face softens even though Sam herself dislikes me, her wolf will do anything for me.

‘Noah... Oh my gosh what am i doing?’ Sam collapses on the ground and i know that she’s sobbing.

‘Come on...get up and come in the house to get some clothes’ i tell her as i help her get up. She leans her body onto mine for support as she still sobs.

“There mates aren’t they Noah...please don’t let him leave me i still love him...sorry’ she whispers the last part.

‘Don’t be i know you still do...and yes they are Sam, im sorry’ i tell her whole heartedly.

She turns her head to look at Carly and Sam who are now sitting down on the grass im guessing to talk.

‘Yo Flynn do you want me to tell her that you and Carly want to be together?” Flynn looks up at me and he shakes his head he then looks at Carly to say im guessing again ‘ill be right back’ then he jumps up and jogs over to me and Sam.

(Flynn’s POV)

‘Sam...im sorry i should have told you when i first saw Carly...i swear we didn’t do anything i wouldn’t hurt you like that...you know that right?’ she nods and i see a huge tear drop fall from her eye so i like the salty substance as a good bye kiss ‘I want to be with my mate...maybe you and Noah should be together... please do it for me...do it as a thank you for how awesome i am’ i hear a rumble of laughter come from Sam and i grin a big wolfish grin.

‘ok well then...good bye Flynn i hope you and Carly will be happy together’ i nod and give her one last lick before turn to the side and jogging back to Carly.

I hope Sam is happy in the rest of her life because i know i will be.

Im so sorry this is such a short chapter but i have uploaded alot today don’t you think...anyway thanks again for reading my book and i hope you are still into it.

Signing out from Jaymie <3 <3 <3 good night/day!