~Chapter 5~

(Samantha's POV)

"I can't believe you!" I scream at Noah getting up in his face, "you are a stupid person who hurts their mates feelings, I can't believe you did that with Katie right in front of me then when I was just mucking around with Shane you don't even let him hug me!" he looks angry but upset, "I HATE YOU!" I run up the stairs and towards my room, 'BANG' I slam my bedroom door so hard that the walls rattle, I just have to get away from him, and he is so annoying. His aloud to kiss a girl in front of his mate but I can't even have a boy-FRIEND that I run around with, I hate him, I need someone to keep me warm at night, to kiss my tears away, to love and protect me, not make those tears appear and not take them away! I feel tears spill over the edge of my eye lids, I let them fall freely, I move from my sitting position on my bed to lie down under the covers. Sobbing into my pillow I feel the bed dip behind me.

"Sammy its Baylee" I lift my head to look at the blonde boy sitting behind me, I try to smile but I know it doesn't look right when he engulfs me in a hug. I start crying again knowing that he will be there to catch my tears when I need him too. He pulls back and wipes the tears away with his thumb, when I look into his eyes I see hurt, hate and something else I'm not sure of. "What's wrong Sammy? You know you can tell me anything and I will never tell anyone" he states

"Baylee I found my mate" Shock crosses his face in a flash then pain then hurt then plain old sadness before it just goes blank.

"Who, how and why are you crying Sam" he asks flatly.

"Who-Noah, How- Kayla and I were hanging out and then Zach and him came into the room and we just clicked and Why- because he hurt me so bad, I'm just taking it badly that's all, you know me I take everything to heart" I say back then started to sob again.

He hugs me tight and then says in my ear "you know what, he doesn't deserve you, no one hurts my little Sammy, no sir-e"

"Naww thank you Baylee" I say now feeling happier with him close by.

"Ok Sam this is a stupid time to tell you this but I have to, Samantha Smith I think I have fallin' for you your always there for me I'm always there for you and I want you to go out with me" he says shyly looking away from me to hide his face.

I put my hand on his cheek to make him look up at me, "I will be honoured to go out with such a wonderful guy like you Baylee" I tell him like I just won a million dollars. His face lights up like the city lights being turned on all at once, he pulls me in to a huge bear hug then he kisses my forehead dozens of times making me giggle at him.

"Can I sleep in here tonight Sammy?" he asks wryly.

"of course you can" I pinch his cheeks like a grandma does to a cute child, he grabs my hand and kisses it a few times before standing up to strip to his boxers, as he takes off his shirt I have a full on view to his abs why do all the guys in the pack have a freaking pack of abs, not that I'm complaining at all, it's nice to see it...them... I think back to Shane's abs and sigh, Baylee looks at me with a questioning look but I just shake my head, Shane's are way better but I'm not going to say anything, anyway I have someone to hold me at night now.

When I wake up, my eyes open just a crack to come in view of a beautiful blonde boys face sleeping in front of me. I jump when I hear a "good morning beautiful" come from his lips he chuckles slightly still a little sleepy.

When I recover I say "yes you are beautiful now would you like some breakfast young man?" he laughs at my little come back and I join in, this is going to be nice having this boy by my side.

"Well little lady what are ya cookin' today?" he replies smugly.

I roll my eyes at him then reply "who says I'm cooking by myself?"

He laughs rolling on top of me then leaning down to whisper in my ear "well I guess I could help my beautiful girl of a friend" Then with a leap and a jump we are both heading towards my bedroom door to head to the kitchen where we will start cooking our breakfast.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

Hope you enjoyed that and if you did FAN, VOTE OR COMMENT!!!

Don't forget to drop in some book names to me so I can read them: D <3 <3 <3