Chapter 29

Chapter 29

(Sam’s POV)

I walk back out though the drunken pack members to find Flynn. Where is he for god’s sakes?

“There you are” i mumble to myself when i see him. I walk up to him and his not paying attention so i wave my hand in front of his face. That wakes him up. “Are you ok?” i ask,

“Ahhh...Yeah...why wouldn’t i be?” he turns to look at me and he looks lost,

“You were just staring at nothing you looked like you were in really deep thought” i look up at his face, worry plastered on mine.

“Oh well i was just...”there he goes again, this time i turn to see what his looking at but i see no one looking back at us so i turn back to face Flynn, now where is he, his disserted me again.

I walk around for ages just trying to find Flynn but i can’t find him anywhere so i walk back into the house to ask Noah to help me look. Im just about to turn a corner when i hear voices.

“This will kill her when she finds out Flynn” that sounds like Noah, why is he talking to Flynn?

“I know but...you’re not going to tell her are you?” tell who what?

“No ill let you tell her, but don’t wait to long she doesn’t like getting lied to and i don’t want to see her hurt again” Noah says threateningly, oh they must be talking about me.

“Yeah i know, ill have to tell Carly to back off cause im taken at the moment” Flynn says sadly. Carly what has she got to do with this? OMG did she kiss him is that why i couldn’t find Flynn because they were kissing. Im going to kill her.

I storm out of the house to find her. She has ruined to much of my life for me to forgive her at any moment.

“There you are you little boyfriend stealer” i mumble to myself again.

I walk up to her with a murderous look plastered across my face. I then grab her arm and pull her to the side of the gathering.

“How dare you” i say threateningly “How dare you try to steal my boyfriend after you broke my mate and i up, HOW DARE YOU” i scream the last part in her face so she can see im very angry.

She shrinks away from me and says “What are you talking about you crazy lady?”

“What did you just call me?” i say stepping in further towards her. i start to notice that we are beginning to gather a crowd.

“I called you a CRAZY LADY!” she exclaims,

“As i said before, HOW DARE YOU” our noses are almost touching but she moves a few steps back.

In the corner of my eye i see two large people standing in the back door way to the pack house with shock all over their faces “What do you mean ‘How dare i’ when you’re the one who dragged me over here in the first place you IDIOT!” when she says that little word i snap my attention back to her and lose it.

I start to feel heat running all over my body then im standing on all fours and lunging at Carly’s Head but before i hit her she moves out of the way and shifts into her blonde and white wolf.

Well well well a fight is on its way what will happen? Will Sam get hurt or Carly? Or maybe one will die. Tell me what you think will happen and i hope you enjoyed the chapter i currently did? Its fun to right about action. Hahaha well thanks for reading and just wait till you find out what im getting to.

Thanks again <3 <3 <3