22

Lazily, she applied light yet gorgeous make-up on her face after taking a swift shower and putting on a denim jacket above her white texted T-shirt and skater skirt below. She tied her hair in a ponytail. Some stubborn curls hanged on the sides of her face. Her strawberry blonde hair hanged from the top of her head. After putting on matching sandals, she took her purse and car keys and headed out to her blue Toyota Yaris. Lydia was out to do a minimal grocery for she was running out of some of her usual food at home. When Lydia got to the closest grocery store she could find, she got out of her car after parking it. Lydia looked through the stock of goods after getting herself a box of yogurt and a new bottle of milk. I'm living the healthy life. Her subconscious told her. Lydia mentally wanted to scream but not in a banshee way. Just in a normal teenage tiresome way. In her mind, she was already wishing she'd pick up some pizza or mountain dew or perhaps some pot roast. Her parents believed the healthy lifestyle would help her with her healing from her injuring from the incident two weeks ago when she was barely even healing.

Accidentally, someone happened to hit her foot with a grocery stroller while she was picking out a few fruits. Lydia softly exclaimed in pain, " Ow! Hey, watch where you're going. " but she was taken by surprise when she saw who the person was.

Yellow hair, gorgeous curves, brown eyes, Forever 21 leather jacket, horribly hot boots. Erica Reyes!

Lydia's face dropped ten feet below the ground. Fuck. No. Not her. Not now. She swallowed and tried her hardest to stay calm. But she instead, she was pretty horrified inside especially when Erica flashed her signature devious grin.

" Lydia, hi! " exclaimed Erica. Though her greeting was friendly and comforting but Lydia hated it.

" Erica. " Lydia responded dryly.

It had been two weeks since the incident at school yet Erica and the rest of Derek's pack, Liam and Jackson have been trying to get her and Stiles and the rest of Scott's pack to forgive them from what they had done during the full moon or at least try to bond with them. OF COURSE NONE OF THEM DID! Yes. Even Hayden who had a crush on Liam had been sending Hayden hundreds of messages and voice mails and missed calls. He also had been trying to talk to her multiple times but Hayden hasn't accepted a single thing from him. Liam actually tried to kill her. Of course she wouldn't forgive him. Although, it's not entirely confirmed her crush on him has completely gone.

For now, let's go back to Erica and Lydia.

Erica's grin faded away as she realized the situation they were both still on. " Oh, Lydia. I forgot, I'm sorry. "

Lydia ignored her words and walked passed her. " You really shouldn't talk to me. You have a restraining order. "

" It was a restraining order from your parents and your friends. It didn't even involve anything with a judge. " Erica said smirking and licking her lower lip.

Lydia stopped walking and turned on her sandals. Erica had her hands on her waists. Wow. Talk about confidence 101. Lydia's subconscious shrunk in her seat.

" If you're still asking for forgiveness or some coffee with me and casual talking, dream on, sweetheart cause it's not gonna happen and know this, Erica. " Lydia stepped close to Erica.
They were face to face on each other. They had the same height so none of them had to look up or down. "Scott, Malia, Stiles, Allison, Hayden? They're never gonna trust you, and Liam, and Jackson. Even Derek and you actually expect me to let you in?"