12

His body was lifted up from the ground and pinned back down. A sting of pain hit him. He grunted in pang. His eyes were closed shut.

She gripped the collar of his shirt tight. Her eyes glowed a very bright ocean blue color. She roared swiftly showing off her razor-sharp fangs.

They watched in awe and humor.

He clenched his teeth and they turned to fangs as well. His eyes flashed a strong blood red color and he roared a much louder roar.

Her jaws met again and the bright blue color of her eyes faded away back into chocolate brown eyes. Her fangs were still there. She immediately let go of him and dragged herself away from him. Like she was terrified of him, she turned on her back and hid herself.

He stopped roaring.

It was Malia and Scott.

After Scott had told the pack what his so-called emergency was, they weren't pleased, actually. Malia was the most displeased of all of them that she straightway held his shirt and gave him this famous wrestling move where you lift the person from the ground and pin him hard back down. Malia having a way better strength than a wrestler had, she was able to do it easily.

The pack watched in awe. Most their eyebrows raised.

" Hey, hey, hey. " Hayden protested.

" Stop that, both of you! " Allison scolded and got between Malia and Scott. She helped Lydia get Malia up.

Theo and Hayden were the ones to separated Scott from Malia. They both held his arms to keep him there after they had lifted him up.

" You might be an alpha, Scott. But I could still beat you. " Malia growled and jerked from Lydia and Allison's grip.

" What the hell did I do?! " Scott whined and pulled his arms away from Hayden and Theo's hold.

" You had us thinking something bad had happened. " Allison said and squinted her eyes.

" Scott, what the hell? You said it was urgent. " Lydia said and let go of Malia's arm.

" Yeah. Dumbass! " Hayden seconded the motion before she hit the back of Scott's head.

Scott jolted a bit before he bit his cheeks inside his mouth frowning. He halfway turned his head and gave Hayden that look.

Theo placed his knuckle on his mouth trying to hold back a laugh.

" You guys don't get it, do you? We only have, what, five last days of spring break left before classes start again and that's the tiniest amount of time for us, players, to practice. " Scott grumbled looking at each of them.

" Chill, Scott. " Theo said giving Scott a smug look.

" Sorry. We don't relate. None of us play lacrosse. " Hayden raised a hand as if asking permission to speak. She had this annoying stupid look pasted on his face.

Lydia was already holding back a laugh and Allison was too. Both of them looked at each other. Lydia' s smiles slowly faded away. Allison didn't notice but continued to chuckle and hold her temple.

Lydia frowned and looked away and to the ground.

"What do you need us for, anyway?" Malia snarled.

Scott raised his eyebrows and opened his mouth multiple times to speak. Malia pressed her lips together frowning at Scott in disapprove.

A thought finally came in mind. He shrugged and said, " Support. "

All of them made bitch faces.