39

The sound of the water running stopped as soon as she turned the faucet. The steam from her bath fogged up the glass of the shower. She stepped out and her bare wet feet landed on the tiles. Turning to the mirror, she faced her blurry reflection. Wiping the fog off the glass, she saw a young lady with beautiful brown eyes, dirty blonde shoulder length hair. She dried herself up before rolling a towel on her head and wrapping a towel on her chest. Walking out of her bathroom, it ultimately led to her bedroom since she had her own bathroom inside her room. The room was dark. She always took half baths at night. When she turned the switch on, a figure stood in the middle of the room.

Shit!

She jumped in surprise and closed her eyes exhaling heavily in relief that she recognized the person.

" Oh, my God, Lydia?! What the fuck are you doing in my room?! How'd you even get in here? "

Malia was just getting a shower until Lydia popped out of nowhere in the middle of her room. Lydia was just gonna answer when her eyes darted to Malia's open window. Malia scowled and marched to the the window.

" Damn it, I really need to put some nails on this thing. " she said as she slid down her window and locked. She turned around and her eyes met the green ones of the strawberry blonde standing in the middle of the room looking like she couldn't hurt a fly.

" Are you gonna tell me why you're here or are you just gonna stand there like a statue? " Malia snapped and walked past her hitting on Lydia's shoulder a bit.

Lydia pressed her lips together and squinted her eyes trying to stay calm as possible. She inhaled deeply. " Malia, if you think for one second that I'm here to finish breaking your nose or to apologize. Think again, I'm not. So, you better keep your panties in your pants, sister! "

Malia growled and her eyes glowed bright blue. Her claws were growing as she placed a hand over Lydia's mouth. " Shut that big banshee mouth of yours. If my parents hear you, I promise you they're not just gonna kill me. They're gonna kill you too! " Malia whispered.

Lydia pulled away from Malia's grasp. " Jesus! " she lowered her voice. " Why are you so fucking melodramatic? I'm not here to worsen your grounded days. "

Malia threw her arms around and placed her index finger on her lips shushing her. " Okay, okay! Now, stay on your ass. I'll be back to change. " she walked out of her room.

Lydia furrowed her eyebrows before rolling her eyes. She sighed thinking Malia was always rich. She must've gone off to her huge changing room or something. But that didn't matter. Why was she here, anyway? Her subconscious has been asking her that question all the time but only her instincts knew why. Perhaps, she still needed someone to share with with her vision. Malia could help, right? She held her head in he hands groaning quietly. It still ached from the pain was feeling in her vision. It was deathly.

Anyhow, it took a while for Malia to come back so Lydia sighed getting her hands of her hips and looked around Malia's room. Her room was regular, just like every high school student. Books, papers, technology, picture frames but no posters nor stuffed toys. She crossed her arms and then she noticed a camera looking like it had just been newly used. She picked it up and checked it out curiously. She was bored! Her subconscious reminded her as she hesitated to turn it on. She did so, anyway.

Her eyes widened seeing that the pictures inside the camera were the ones from the internet! She immediately scrolled and scrolled through pictures and they were exactly the ones she saw on her accounts. All the stolen pictures from the students and even worse! Lydia saw the two pictures with herself, Stiles and Scott!

MALIA IS THE ANONYMOUS PHOTOGRAPHER?! Her subconscious yelled at the top of her lungs.

" What the fuck? " she mumbled as she kept scrolling through the taken pictures. There were so much more and ready to be uploaded. Lydia heard footsteps. She turned around and saw Malia standing by the doorway eyes widening and flustered. She looked as red as a tomato.