Chapter 1: WTF happened last night?

Jen's POV

It's 10:14 am. My alarm clock goes off. I feel my head spinning. I press the "snooze" button and bury my face in the pillow.

A few moments later I get up and drag myself to the bathroom. I look in the mirror. I am a total mess.

What the fuck happened last night?

I try really hard to recall but without any success. The alarm clock goes off again, distracting me from my thoughts.

I turn it off and head to the kitchen to make myself some coffee in hope for the hangover to wear off. I sit on the kitchen counter lazily stirring my coffee with a teaspoon.

Something is really off. I don't remember a single thing from last night and the headache definitely doesn't help.

The last thing I know is I left from set late and then woke up in my bed this morning. I don't even remember how I got home.

That's not like me at all. I am 36 for god's sake, it's not like I am a teenager or something.

I go upstairs to get dressed. I check my phone in an attempt to shed some light on the current mystery.

Nothing.

Not a single call or text to indicate what had happened.

I get dressed and head off to the garage to drive to set like I do every morning.

-------------------------

I am driving down the road listening to a random song that came up on the radio. I reach out my hand to change the station and then it hits me.

I pull the car over on the side of the road. I need a moment to take it all in. Last night came back in flashbacks.

God, it was a good night. No, good does not serve it justice. It was a hell of a night. But it also was as wrong as it gets.

I was with him for definite. I enjoyed it for definite. But the moral side of me knows that I'm not allowed to.

He is married to Helen, who happens to be a good friend of mine's.

How on earth did I let that happen?

A/N: ok this is my first ever fanfic, so please cut me some slack.🙈
I will try to update once a week as I already have finished the first 4 chapters or so. Also, my English is not perfect, but I will try my best.
Longer chapters are coming!
Love u xx