Chapter 13: Hello

Jen's POV

G: "Do you love him?"

I had asked myself that same question many times during my sleepless nights. I mean, I sure loved him as a friend. Our chemistry was remarkable. I just didn't know if i was capable of loving him as more than that.

Or maybe...

Maybe my love for him was never the kind of love you feel towards a friend to begin with. Maybe I was in love with him from the very start. Somehow, I hadn't thought of that until now. After the night we slept together, what I felt for him hadn't changed simply because it was love all along.

All it took for me to realize it was a simple talk with a friend. Why hadn't I done that like a month ago? It would have saved us both a lot of suffering.

My face brightened up instantly and a big smile spread across it. I gave Ginny a kiss on the cheek and left my trailer practically running.

On my way out I stumbled upon Josh, who was coming to check on Ginny. He informed me that the shooting was over and Colin had already took off and was driving to his apartment.

I hopped on my car and drove to his place like a freaking maniac. I wasn't in the right state to collect my thoughts and think of what I would say once I got there. All I knew was that I desperately needed to see him.

I parked my car just a few blocks away, locked it and raced to his front door.

My whole body was shaking. I had never been this nervous in my entire life. He was the only one to have that effect on me, except for coffee of course.

I rang his bell jerkily and tried really hard to stop myself from shivering like a fish out of water, but I utterly failed at that last part as I heard the door being unlocked.

As soon as he opened it, I literally jumped on him and gave him the biggest hug without saying a single word.

He was so surprised that he didn't react in any way at first, but soon he placed his hands on my back and returned the hug.

I closed my eyes and took a moment to take him all in. I had missed every little thing about him. His touch. His scent.

Him.

I was so indulged on holding him after so long that I didn't hear the footsteps coming from inside his house. Neither saw the figure that was now approaching us.

"Hello Jennifer."

I froze in place and loosened my grip on Colin after hearing the familiar female voice.

A/N: A second update only like 3 hours after the last one🎉 Ok from now on I might just end every chapter with a cliffhanger😂 This chapter was not supposed to happen but inspiration hit. I had to post it now because it is a small one, but I promise you the next will be like 1300+ words long.
Thank you again for reading, voting, following and commenting😍
Xoxo, Eva💕