Epilogue

Liv's POV
I looked in the mirror at myself. Everything was perfect. Not a hair out of place. Today I was getting married to the love of my life--Ponyboy Curtis. I was nervous, but mostly excited. Soda poked his head in,

"Almost ready Liv?"

"Yeah," I said, turning to him.

"You look beautiful." Soda complimented. I smiled as he took my hand and led me out. Everything after that happened in a blur. I walked down the isle, said my vows, blah blah blah. But everything stopped when I kissed Pony. It felt like it was just the two of us. After everything we've been through...it was finally time to tie the knot. After the wedding was over, Pony and I returned home (which is a small one bedroom apartment).

"I love you Pony."

"I love you too, Liv."
One month later
I sat down at the mahogany desk and twiddled my thumbs. I had to write a short story for my English class. This was the last grade in my last class before graduation. I have been studying to become an English major--so was Pony. After thinking about all the events hat I had gone through over the past few years, I finally had an idea. I picked up the pen and started it like this: "As soon as I felt my worn-out combat boots hit the soft grass, I took off running for my life and didn't look back." I looked over at Pony and he gave me a reassuring smile. I'll have this done in no time.
__________________________________
Actual last chapter!! Bittersweet moment...happy to be done but also love this story and want to continue. But I'm not. Sorry. Please comment on what you thought about this book, it is very much appreciated. Goodbye for now, fellow greasers! Stay gold!
-Outsiders_obsessed12