Rant Time and Why I Love Having My Own PJO/HoO RP

Why can't people respect Virgin and Maiden goddess! They don't have kids stop making them have kids. They don't have kids due to an oath. Athena is different but Artemis and Hestia are never going to have kids at all and all the other goddess that don't have kids. Its frustrating to tell people of you can gave that goddess she is a maiden goddess she doesn't have kids. Read Greek mythology!

Now stop trying to make kids of the big tree, they only have the kids Uncle Rick wrote for them and nothing else! It doesn't take much to figure that out.

It bugs me other let people get away with it. Can't you respect them for what they choose even if they are just stories. Its so rude!

Okay I think I'm done ranting.

*update*

So this is pretty random but I like having my own Percy Jackson Rp

Why?

Because I make the rules, stay true to the books, and have rules that cover everything people try to pull. Its like seriously people? Some might accept that, moi don't.

WHY? Easy you broke the rule of Percy Jackson! Shame shame shame. I see it all the time. The major and minor characters do NOT have siblings (from the same mortal parent) that are ocs that aren't in the books.

Posideon, Hades and Zeus ... Big Three, no kids, other than the ones in the book. HADES NEVER BROKE THE PACK! I hate it when people have that Hades had kids and broke the pack, he never did. He was the only one that DIDN'T. So I don't accept children of them or even Artemis or Hera, won't happen.

Seriously? Camp Half-Blood is for GREEK demigods ... NOT Egyptian like I saw in a form for one CHB RP ...

Most the time when people join, they don't know the books. You don't read them you don't join. And NO I don't accept people who watch the movies why? The movie is SO wrong! Duh?