Important Chapter Please Read

Hi guys, it's Tayla, the admin of this account, I really need you to pray for us and keep us in your thoughts. My mom, Teresa and my sister Kyra.

We're going through tough time. It's been like this for gosh I don't know how long, since maybe 2014 ...

But my dad was removes from our house for abusing my mom even since I was gosh really young . For a half of a year there was a no contact order out in place by the state.

My parents have been living apart for that long of a time.

So my dad gives us a weekly amount of money since he took the money away from my mom, only because she had to charge things to credit-cards to pay for us food in the winter when my dads hours got cut.

Anyways they filed bankruptcy, so all the charged cards were paid off though that.

Things are getting really tough, my dad isn't really wanting to pay us the money we get, which is only $140 dollars, but $40 if for gas the rest goes for non food things.

We are on SNAP but we don't know if we will still be getting it in a few months due to changes in the systems.

My mom is really stressed out. He is being really mean and insert Healthy for her. She has health problems and she just needs your prayers really bad.

It hurts because I can't do anything to help.

We need a miracle to happen, we need money, we hope to win the PCH sweepstakes, but so far no.

It's so complicated I don't know how to explain.

Just please keep us in our prayers.