My Sister is Mad at Me

So here's the deal, my sister is mad at me that I am wearing "her" shirt.

First off, its not "her" shirt. Its both of ours. Its a dress on her, tunic for me. I fill it out, it looks like potato sack on her especially in the chest area. 

Second, she never wore it before! She didn't make a bit fuss about it until she saw I had it. Its like its mine, you never wore it. You didn't even want it. It was mom's, but she gave it to us to wear. Not just my sister.

Third she thinks its okay to wear my clothes without asking, but me wearing her clothes with mom's permission isn't okay? Like come on. She always takes and uses my things without permission! I never do that to her! I always ask! 

The other day I have this key charm that's a cute cat with little fangs, I found it its mine. So she was begging mw to give it to her. And I'm like. NO! It is mine, I found it. Then for the longest time I thought it was lost. But NO. My sister lied about having it. I found it in her purse. Then I asked if she knew where it was at. She said she didn't know. LIAR. 

So now she is in a sour mood, she is snapping at me, telling me what to do, nd just being her usually annoying self. Sometimes I want my seven year old sister back. She was so sweet and cared. But now she just doesn't care. I have to put up with her on a daily basis!

Welp me ...