Role Play Rant

Okay, so most of you know I have a Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter rp, well most of you don't know it took me almost a month to put together. From the cabins, inside of the cabins, the aesthetics, places at the camps, the information about them, and the rules and list of gods/goddess.

So I have the gods, and goddess that people may use for the godly parent, ones that are okay for the fandom and ones that are not. Well it took me forever to figure out and explain why I didn't want them. 

I state NO CHILDREN OF THE BIG three, so tell me where in there is it okay to have one of your ocs descendant as a child of Zeus, when I state that it's a no and a strike? So that means no powers right? Yes. 

So yesterday I had to explain any I didn't want the oc and stuff, so basically she wanted her oc to have every power that you can think of that didn't go with the goddess. I said no, we had a long banter about it until it got smoothed out. 

Then many other things started to happened which made me really stressed out, I did have help from two of my friends, who helped me out thank you guys. 

So it's smoothed out now. 

But, it's like read the rules, I out them there for a freaking reason, they have everything covered from a Max of two godly powers of your godly parent to asking before joining a chain. 

It's like I took my time to create this the least you can do is follow the rules, don't use the powers that aren't for your godly parent, no maiden goddess, no titan children, no children of both god's.

It irritates me so much, I know others can reason I need to rant even more about this, only if you want to listen to my stressed out rants.