Unbelievable

So some of you might not have heard, I would post a picture, but it's not working at the moment for me.

Russia, which this I am not shocked for, has sent up a concentration (I thin that's it's spelled I am bad at spelling) camp for the LGBT+ community over in Russia.

Now, I am very appalled but this, i expected no less from Russia, but that is taking it way to far.

I get that they don't believe in it or whatever, but seriously they are people too, you have no right to do that to them.

It's like Hitler with the Jews, but Russia with the LGBT community,

I might not support it, but seriously that is so wrong.

It's like the persecution of Christians because they are Christians and don't believe what others believe, which i am a proud Christan, not ashamed to say it

But this, it is wrong, really wrong, just because they choose to like the other sex, doesn't mean you should do that to them. They're people, just like everyone else.

I feel so appalled by it, like seriously, that is so wrong.

You can look it up, it is very shocking. But really, not to me, I expected this from a country like Russia, and Putin, but that is taking it way to far.

But not every Russian thinks the same way about doing that to them, it's mainly the government, which isn't shocking.