Thing to do When in Walmart

So I found this on fanfiction.net which this I would so do!

THINGS TO DO WHEN IN WAL-MART

1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples' carts when they aren't looking.

2. Set all the alarm clocks in houseware to go off at 5 minute
intervals.

3 . Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor to the toilet.

4. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on hold.

5. Move a "CAUTION - WET FLOOR" sign to a carpeted area.

6. Set up a tent in the houseware and tell other shoppers you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding department.

7. When an assistant asks if they can help you, begin to cry and
ask,"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"

8. While handling knives in the kitchen ware department ask the clerk
if he knows where the anti-depressants are.

9. Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the theme
from Mission Impossible.

10. Hide in the clothing rack and when people browse through shout,
"PICK ME! PICK ME!!"

11. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker assume the fetal position and scream, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"

12. Go into a fitting room and yell real loudly..."Hey! We're out of
toilet paper in here!"

13. Go into the Butchers Department and start rubbing steaks up and down on your face saying " oooohhhh that feels so good"

14. Go to the fruit and veg department - get two bananas' and put one in each pocket - walk around the store calling everyone pilgrim in your best John wayne accent sporadically whipping them out of you pocket - making gun noises and then slumping to the floor as if you've just taken several
bullets to the chest.

15. Bring your own DVD, popcorn, sweets, drinks and nibbles and pick a
nice spot on the floor in the electrical section. Sit cross legged and enjoy the film. (soap operas and kleenex are optional)

16. Take boneless chicken breasts out of the packet and throw them skyward whilst screaming" Fly my little ones, fly and be free!"

17. Randomly jump into people's shopping carts asking "Will you be my mommy?"

18. Walk up to an Employee and say to him/her in official tones: "'Code 3' in Housewares"... And see what happens.

19. Throw several bouncy balls down an isle and say "Pikachu, I choose you!"

20. Throw Skittles at random people and shout, "Taste the freakin' rainbow!

21. In the auto department, practice your 'madonna' look.

22. Buy 350 cans of tuna and when they tell you the price, shout "This can't be right! You have to put some back!"

23. Walk around looking confused in the CD department and ask people where you can find the CDs.

24. Touch an electrical cord and pretend you're getting shocked.

27. Hide in the giant snowman blow up at Christmas and when people pass by yell "I am the abominable snowman! Fear me! I will eat you!"

28. Jump in a cart and have your friend push you while you scream "The Germans are coming!"

29. Run up to an employee and ask them if they like you. If they say no, shout "You broke my heart, you evil monster! I'm going to tell the manager!" And start throwing canned tomatoes at them. If they say yes, say "Well, that's a shame, because that guy/girl over there was just about to ask you out."

30. Stand inside the freezer in the frozen food section.

31. Walk up to employees and whisper "I saw dead people... They want me to take you away... To isle eight..."

32. Walk into the baby clothes section. Pick up a pink baby dress then throw it down and run away, screaming the pink bunnies of doom came back.