Sneak Peak of Briarwood Manor Mysteries

Hey guys, I'm giving you a sneak peak of my new book which I will post in the next week or month or so.

It is a mystery/thriller/paranormal/spiritual books, although I put it into the mystery/thriller category since it well, is a mystery/thriller book with some "paranormal" activity?

This I have had on my mind for a very long time. Although this was slightly different from what I originally had. But hey, I will still do that book, just with other mysteries.

*

Here is the cover (not official but the one I will be using)

*

And here is the official summary:

Briarwood Manor, a mysterious manner in the hills of England. There are many stories or legends about the family that once lived there. It was a Pre-Victorian home that had lasted for many, many centuries. The whole manor had been long forgotten by many who talked about strange supernatural happenings. But it soon picked back up with the new family moving there.

The son of a wealthy English businesses owner, Liam Galvin had acquired the house due to a family members passing. He, his children, his American wife and her children move into the old manor. His stepchildren Victoria and Edwin Montgomery know the history behind the manor, of course they don't believe it is haunted but they are thrilled to live in a place with such rich history. The three Gavin children, Dustin, Rose and Killan all hate living in the old manor. They not yet don't know about the stories of the manor and as with the Montgomery children don't believe in ghosts either.

But when some unexplained things start to happen the children get their detective on and scout out these mysterious things that had been happening. To their surprise nothing is what it seems! Things they believe and learned were not real could be real. Only problem was that wasn't what they were taught in church. Confused as they might be they work together to uncover the mystery and help the old family that had lived there before.

Will they find out the real truth to the mystery of the hauntings? What actually happened to the family that lived there? Are there a such thing as ghosts? If so then how can these people who are dead be living in the house?

Find out in this exciting mystery to uncover the truth about life after death.

~

This book is protected under the laws of the United States and other countries. Unauthorized duplication, distribution or exhibition may result in civil liability and criminal prosecution.

INFRINGEMENT NOT INTENDED

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

COPYRIGHT 2017 © by Tayla Harden

*

(Yes I'm a bit paranoid and had to add that in. I need to keep my things protected especially my baby book and I HAVE to add my copyrights because after all, you steal, I report, this is W-A-R lol jk jk about the war part. But seriously I don't appreciate others stealing my ideas)