Yet Another PJO/HoO Rant

Can I just say this fandom can be one of the most messed up fandoms ever?

First: Like I always say, Artemis is a freaking maiden goddess, she will /never/ have kids! Like can't anyone respect her choice? She swore to be a virgin for ever, so look forget about being her daughter

First: Like I always say, Artemis is a freaking maiden goddess, she will /never/ have kids! Like can't anyone respect her choice? She swore to be a virgin for ever, so look forget about being her daughter. It would never happen anyways. Uncle Rick would be banging his head on the table when someone says daughter of Artemis... it CAN'T AND WON'T HAPPEN GET YOUR MYTHOLOGY STRAIGHT AND DO NOT GIVE ME THE BORN FROM THE MIND THAT I ATHENA! AND KILL PERTMIS WITH FIRE. Just because she respects him doesn't mean she would go against what she stands for for him, like come on. Percy has Annabeth, like don't kill canon couples keep them as they are. But children of Artemis is very stupid because it is impossible. You make a mocker of the fandom when you do that. Use minor gods and goddesses there are lots of them! Like where are the Hypnos kids? Nike? Hebe? And even Nemesis? Like come on. Does anyone not remember in one of the books that Artemis kicked out huntresses because the fell in love? So why would Artemis go against what she is about? She wouldn't.

Now on to Hera, I don't know why anyone would want to be her kid? Like seriously what is so special about her? She is the goddess of marriage hence why she is always loyal to Zeus even though he isn't to her. She would /never/ have a child with a mortal. It goes against what she stands for. She doesn't have any special powers really that would fit as being her child. Besides even though she is a you-know-what she is always loyal to Zeus so give her kudos for that at least.

Persephone: She is the most amazing goddess there is! She is so loyal to Hades and she loves him and him only. She would never have a kid
Hestia: She is the goddess of family, and a virgin. Does anyone not remember she swore off never getting married or having a kid? I love her, she gave up her seat on Olympus for Mr. D. She is often in her child form which is like always. She would never have a kid, she never breaks her promises. She only leaves the underworld for spring, but she doesn't be disloyal to Hades, she would never do that to the man she loves.

Second: Children of the big three other than the canons. Ah yes, it seems everyone wants to be the child of Zeus, Hades and Poseidon. Look, here's the deal I'm going to explain why you can't be there kid! Yes get mad, I don't care go to Tartarus for all I care.

Hades: Remember he is the only one that did /not/ break the pack that was made. He was the only one to keep it. Not only because his kids were in the 40s (Hazel, Nico and Bianca), but because he is an honorable god after all. He is my favorite to be honest. Yes his kids are one of them most powerful demigods, but he only had those three. Why? Because Uncle Rick said, and would be very shamed for it. Plus Hades now never leaves the underworld. Yes all the stuff Nico does is cool, but be original find another god or goddess who does those things. Heck its more likely for Thanatos to to have a child (after all he is stated to be a very handsome man, totally charmer). But he only had Hazel, Nico and Bianca, no one else.

Zeus: Yes, even though Zeus is known for his many affairs, he only had /one/ mortal relationship and that was with Mrs. Grace, no one else. His kids are only Jason and Thalia, why? Because Uncle Rick once again said so. I get he has cool lightening powers but what about Bronte and Astrapê? The goddess of Thunder and Lightening, helpers of Zeus? Have them as your parent not Zeus. Its shameful that people try and but him to be their godly parent there are other gods and goddess with the same powers but are of minor status.

Poseidon: Once again, fell in love with only one women, Sally Jackson. He only has Percy (and Tyson). He doesn't have any other mortal kids, as much as his powers are cool, he isn't the only one to have power over water. He only has Percy, after all, he is his favorite and only some.

Third and final: Having two gods as parents... honey you can't be a goddess yourself. It don't happen like that. And it ticks me off because people who have those both godly parents are very OP and are always thinking they are better. It's a demigod rp for a reason, not a goddess rp. There are no new gods or goddesses, hence what is wrote in the books by Uncle Rick and even in mythology itself.

So be original. Minor gods have special powers that their kids may have. Like Apollo, my oc Stephone has slight photokenesis, power over light. Now I know not any known demigod has every had it but why not? She doesn't have complete control, only just a bit, plus using it takes so much energy. All powers have to have a breaking point hence all the times Nico tried to shadow travel and got very tired.

Even Hecate doesn't have all powers, if you look what powers she does has, none of it is controlling water or talking to animals, no demigod talks to animals and can understand them (but Percy and fish). Just because you have magic doesn't mean you will have everything. I hate when people try and pull that off, it is so annoying...

So that's why in my rp you can't use any of those gods and quite frankly get mad, I don't care, but I do know Uncle Rick would be annoyed that some do this.

I'm not talking bad if you do have that as your parent, for it, it bugs me and is very cliche.

Use minor gods, ones that aren't very well used. Not just the ones said in the book.

So my little rant is over I just needed to get it off my chest