Chapt 2.

JUSTICE POV

{April 3rd 1990}

"5,6,7,8" My coach 'Jasmine' said as we were dancing to a hip hop routine.

After we danced around for a little bit class was over today.

I'm Justice Daymond, I'm 22 years old & I'm from Sacramento CA. I live on my own since it is my last year in college. I have majored in dance because I enjoy it so much and it's towards the end of the year and graduation is coming up next month. I can't wait to get out of this hell hole and pursue my dancing career.

While I was gathering my things to leave, my dance coach stopped me.

Jasmine : I was listening to the radio this morning and BBD is looking for a dancer because one of their dancers had an accident

Me : wait your kidding me?

Jasmine : nope & I want you to audition, your a really good dancer one of the best that I've seen so go audition!!

Me : thank you so much for this opportunity jasmine but I don't think I'll be good. I mean it's BBD one of the best boy dancer groups ever.

Jasmine : just think about it and it's being held at Billboard Theater downtown and 9

Me : I know where that is but I honestly don't know if I have what it takes I'll see you later

I said to jasmine as I gave her a hug bye. Well it was BBD after all but what if I mess up?

{April 4th 1990}

@9:00am my alarm went off!

I woke up out of my sleep and saw the time. I was about to scream on the top of my lungs because this was the one chance I had to become a real dancer and be on tour,etc.

I jumped out of my bed laying out all of my clothes that I was wearing to the audition. I couldn't believe that I overslept especially on one of the most important days of my life. I changed my mind, yes, I am going to audition for bell biv and devoe's group.

After a took a short shower I made sure I did my hygiene tho, and I put on a black long sleeved turtle neck crop top and some baggy sweatpants. Lastly I put on some white Nike sneakers and headed out to billboard theater. It was good because I didn't live far from the billboard theater since it was already downtown.

I looked at the time as I parked my car and ran inside the building for the audition. It was 9:25am and I was severely late since we had to be there on 'time' and 'sharp.'

They were all dancing on the stage following bell biv and devoe. All of the dancers were on the stage following their steps that they just learned and to whatever it is that their dancing to, this song is amazing!

As I got closer to the stage someone shouted as they noticed me come late.

"Hey you over there! The auditions started 25 minutes ago! Get out!" A lady said as she had the microphone yelling it to me.

I gave up my chance to audition.

And I blew it.

"Wait! Let her stay." Ronnie Devoe said as he ran off the stage and towards me.

Damn I didn't know Ronnie Devoe was this fine up close. He was slowly making me weak.

"Hey what's your name shawty?" He asked me as he smiled revealing his perfectly white teeth.

"U-uh my name is Justice." I stuttered as I looked down.

He lifted my chin and made me lol at him again revealing his perfectly white smile.

"Well I'm Ronnie. And you probably knew that already. Join us on the stage and show off some of your dance moves. Well just follow along with us we didn't learn a lot yet so I'm pretty sure you'll catch up." He said as he looked at me again and I followed him to the stage.

"Well she's late so I don't know why you let her stay and dance anyways." The lady with the microphone said as I passed her on the stage.

She mean mugged me and I did it back because she don't know me. Maybe she has a thing for Ronnie.

"Whatever leave it alone Brenda. We have work to do." Mike said as he was starting to do the dance over.

I stood in the back but someone stopped me from going back there.

"Hi I'm mike and can I just say that your beautiful. Please stand in the front." Mike said also showing his white teeth. I couldn't stop but stare then his lips were looking plump and just right.

But Ricky shut all of that down.

"Hi I'm Ricky. Now lets show you the dance so that you'll catch up." He said also exposing his white teeth.

Thank you Jesus for all of these beautiful men.

But Ronnie was the only thing on my mind.

After they danced a couple of times I caught up. After they added new parts to it & I got that down too. Then the music that I was hearing earlier was blasting as we stayed on beat, practicing the dance over and over again.

They divided us into groups to that we'll show them all of the steps we learned so far so they'll decide who will be the next backup dancer.

It was an hour for all 12 groups to go, yes they divided us into 12 groups.

We waited an 30 minutes until they decided who was going to be the next dancer.

"And the next dancer for BBD is..." Mike said as Ronnie smirked and Ricky clapped his hands.

"Justice Daymond..." Ronnie said as he was staring at me smile back at him. I was sitting down in the chairs while they called me up on the stage.

"I thank everyone for coming out tonight you al did an amazing job!" Ricky said as everyone left.

"Ugh this bitch won?" Brenda said as she rolled her eyes.

And I stormed to her.

-cliff hangerrrr!
-longer chapter I guess 🤗
-hope you guys enjoyed it 😻
-please leave a comment💯
-vote 💕❤
-excuse my mistakes people🤘🏽