Chapt 13.

Excuse My Mistakes😘
Keep Commenting🌀
Vote💖
Thanks so much for y'all support
I sincerely apologize if your not included 😫 hopefully later there are some opportunities for Justice's family ❤️ hope you guys forgive me 🙌🏾

June 23,1990

Ronnie Pov💞

It was finally the day that our families would see each other again. We're usually in contact with one another but since we were on the tour I couldn't contact them at all. Justice and I got back to my place 2 days ago and all we have been doing is relaxing.

However, today we won't because Me, Ricky and Mike's family usually do a barbecue today. And they are some crazy family members.

And of course it was at my house. So Justice and I had to straighten up a bit even though if it wasn't messy because my mom is a clean freak. I'm not saying it's bad but she's just - I can't explain it y'all get the idea.

@3:29pm

"Open up the door!" I heard Mike and Ricky said as they were laughing.

Justice Pov🌹

I was so nervous to meet ALL of their families because after all their parents created amazing performers and sexy men. But I'm really afraid to meet Ronnie's parents because I wonder of what they will think of me. What if I'm not good enough?

I stared in the mirror one last time before I went downstairs.

@4:00pm

I wore the same outfit that Justice had in the movie. And I really was feeling it. I thought i looked nice with my little bit of makeup too.

The smell of the barbecue from the backyard filled the house. It smelled like some hamburgers since they were being cooked on the grill, which made my stomach growl.

"Hey Justice, there's some people I want you to meet." Ronnie kinda yelled as I rushed out of the room.

"Coming." I said as I put on my boots and went downstairs.

As I was walking down the stairs I saw a woman who's hair was in box braids as well. She was so beautiful, her skin was like Ronnie's color. She had a big white smile and she was wearing nice clothes. She had on a black jacket with a dress underneath and some shoes. Her outfit looked really nice I couldn't help but admire her.

Next to her was a man who had a mustache and beard growing in, he had his hair in a flat top. Then I noticed there were two boys, so I just saw identical twins. One of them had on a white addias suit while the other had on a black one.