Chapt 23.

Justice Pov 💫

August 14 1990

"Ronnie you actually remember me?" I said as my eyes lit up and kissed him in front of everybody since they still were in shock of what he just said.

"Yes I do Justice and remember I love you." He said as he kissed me again making my stomach flutter all over again.

"I'm leaving Ronnie cmon Shelia let's go." His father said as he stared at Ronnie and then me.

"It was nice seeing you again Justice. I had a lovely time I'm really sorry about all of this and how everything went down. Cmon kids!" Shelia said as she gave me a hug while Robert and Ronald said as they stuffed their mouths with franks. They gave both me and Ronnie hugs and said that they would call him later.

I actually felt bad for Ronnie because family is really important and without support from them can be hard.

"Ronnie--" I started to say but I was cut off by him smiling.

"Justice it's okay for real. Me and my dad haven't been on the best terms anyways, even when I was growing up. I'll tell you about it later when everyone finishes up eating." He said as he went back to get some food from the grill but before he left he said something what heated up my cheeks.

"And you know what we gonna be doing later on. Grind on me." He said while singing that last part that made chills flow all throughout my body.

"That was a memory I could never possibly let go of." He said as he whispered in my ear again making me think of his touch and his package😌.

"Heyyyyy girl!" I said as I was just taken back from what Ronnie just said to me. I slowly watched him leave to go outside to get the food while I stayed here with Cherish in the living room just chilling.

"Hey girllllll." I said back. She had like 3 franks and 2 cheeseburgers wtf. This girl is like my size and she eats so much y'all, y'all should see her.

"What's wrong with you? Why you eating so much? Like goddamn you eating like you ain't never ate before. You pregnant or something?" I asked as me and Cherish both laughed and then she stopped laughing. I still laughed but then that quickly died down because of the way she was staring at me.

"Wait your pregnant?" I asked her and then she started laughing.

What if she was really pregnant?

I heard the music turn down from outside so me and Cherish got up as we made our way outside. Everyone was crowding around something while me and Cherish were trying to find our way through as to what was going on.

"Cherish and I have an announcement to make." Ricky said as he spotted Cherish next to me as we got closer to where he was. He grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him while they started to announce something.

"Well everyone I'm pregnant!" Cherish said while everyone was in shock.

Omggg I'm so happy for them! I'm going to be an auntieeeeeee even though we're not blood related their baby going to call me auntie J.

"Cherish see I knew something was up when you were eating all of that food." I said as I smiled and gave her a hug.

"J I got so caught up in the sex! It was my first time to I didn't even think I could possibly get pregnant. I'm just like damn it was just a week ago." She said as she whispered in my ear making me laugh.

"Well that's what your ass get for not using protection. But it's fine you both seem so excited. I'm not ready to have kids now, and plus that means you won't be dancing with us anymore." I said as I pouted and she just smiled.

"Well it's okay. I don't think they have a lot of tours after what happened anyways because they are firing Brenda tonight after everyone leaves. I think they are just taking a break." She said as I smiled which warmed my heart because the guys can finally spend more time together as long as me and Ronnie.

"Okay girl." I said as everyone yelled in the background congratulating both Ricky and Cherish as they made their way thanking everyone.

Soon enough the celebration/ barbecue had came to an end. Everyone just celebrating Ronnie being fine and it was just a time to relax with those we really care about.

"So now that everyone was gone what were you talking about earlier in terms of you and your dad's relationship." I asked Ronnie as he laid back on the couch and while I was in between his legs laying on him.

"Well it first happened when I was younger. I was one years old and my mom used to tell me I would dance all around the house. She would play songs from the Jackson Five and I would just dance to it. I was really in the rhythm of it too. But my dad wasn't so pleased about it. He wanted his first born son to play a sport like basketball or football, but of course that didn't work. I always had an interest in dance and that's what really motivated me to work hard especially when I was able to join New Edition." He said to me as I was very interested in what broke their relationship.

"Dang that's crazy."'I said as I patted his chest then got up but he grabbed me by his waist to pull me back on him. But now I was straddling him as to where I was sitting on Ronnie Jr.

"I mean it's crazy. But it doesn't matter because I'm crazy for you and no one is going to change that." He said as he sat up as you stayed on his lap. You guys started kissing because it was what you missed most about him, his lips and his sensitive touch on your skin.

"Oh I'm about to enjoy this." He said as he winked then you guys started making out.

And y'all know the rest.

Excuse the Mistakes ! 😁

What do y'all think of Ronnie's dad?

What do y'all think of his mother? Could she have done more?

How do y'all feel about Cherish & Ricky having a baby?

Please Go Show Some Love To My Bryshere Book "The Playboy" 💜 Since It Is Now Out, There Are Already 4 Chapters ! 💯💖

Vote 💕

Love Korrin