Chapt 32.

RONNIE POV🤧

"look I might be pregnant." justice said as I just stared at her.

i couldn't even say anything but think. its good having a kid but I don't even know If im fully ready to be a father if I am.

"did you take a pregnancy test?" i asked her and she instantly shook her head no.

"the easiest way to find out is if we take a pregnancy test. look justice," I started to explain but she started to say something.

"look Ronnie I know that dance is your life and bbd means everything to you. I'm sorry--" she started to explain but I cut her off quickly.

"justice what are you sorry for? if your pregnant everything happens for a purpose. don't ever doubt anything. obviously family comes first and I'll still be dancing for as long as I live." I said as I caressed her cheek making a smile light up on her face.

"that's what I want to see. your beautiful smile" I said as I softly kissed her as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"we are in this together. I'm never going to leave you! always remember that. I love you so much." I said as I kissed her again and she pulled me in for a hug.

"I love you too Ronnie and okay." She said as she smiled holding onto me longer.

"we'll stay here so I can go get you a pregnancy test, we will find this out together alright?" I said giving her another kiss as I walked out grabbing of our house together.

I could actually be a father.

***

JUSTICE POV👀💗

"5 Minutes is up are you ready for the results?" Ronnie asked me as we were standing outside of the bathroom door.

We both came out of the bathroom to wait for the pregnancy results because we both were scared. My stomach flipped when he said those words.

"Whatever it is we are in this together." He said as he kissed my forehead and grabbed my hand as we both walked into the bathroom.

"Negative" both Ronnie said at the same time and I heard a loud sigh. I also let out one I mean it was going to be cool to get pregnant right now but it interfered with our dancing.

"How do you feel baby?" I asked him as I grabbed both of his cheeks having him to look me in my eyes.

I saw that there were tears shortly falling down his face and I quickly wiped them because I know what he was feeling.

"I mean it's cool that we not having a baby right now. But at the same time my heart was jumping for joy for a child but it's alright justice we can always make another one." He said lifting me on top of the bathroom sink and pulling his juicy lips towards mine.

"Mmmm" I said as I let out a small moan and his hands started traveling all around my body mostly my waist.

They slowly travelled to my booty and I shortly moaned even more as he began to kiss and leave love bites along my sweet spot on the side of my neck.

"I know you like that baby." Ronnie said in the most seductive raspy voice I've ever heard and this made a full puddle go between my legs.

Y'all know what happened.

Sorry for the short chapter

How y'all feel about they relationship?

I promise that tomorrow I'll update the book for a longer chapter

Keep showing love y'all I really appreciate it a lot !

💖Korrin💖