Chapt 19.

Excuse the Mistakes 🤙🏾

These Reads Man & Comments along with the votes I appreciate it😘

Please continue to vote, comment & read💫

<<<<<<

August 12 1990 🤦🏾‍♀️

J U S T I C E P O V 😞

"What the fuck do you mean he lost his memory?" I yelled at the doctor as I was pacing back and fourth running my fingers through it.

"Well he still is in a coma and it's already been 2 weeks. He's going to wake up but his brain activity is low. After all of these tests we think that he's not going to remember anyone." The doctor said with a concerned look on his face.

"Your a stupid ass doctor! You know that right! You should be doing everything I your power to bring him back. You don't understand he's in new edition, bbd he has a whole life ahead of him and with me too." I said as I started crying.

Ronnie was shot multiple times and he slipped into a coma right after on stage. When I got the call from Mike, I started crying on the phone. He's been out ever since and that was two weeks ago. I'm so scared but I'm praying for him every minute because I just want to see my baby smile again.

"I'm sorry about this news. But only time can tell we'll see what happens when he wakes up. Again I'm sorry we'll notify you when he wakes up." The doctor said walking away as I started crying even more as Mike came towards me and gave me a hug. Then Ricky, Cherish, Lydia and Shy'tiana each gave me an individual hug because they wanted to make sure I'll at least feel a little better.

That was really well needed, it's good to have friends by your side.

"We can stay in the room right? Until he wakes up?" Ricky asked as he stopped the doctor which was returning back to the middle of the hospital with his patients.

"Yes but only two people can stay the night well sleep in a chair. But everyone else has to leave and come back the next morning. Visiting hours are from 10:00 am - 10:00 pm.

"What happened?" I heard several voices ask behind me that was talking to Ricky and Mike.

I noticed that those were all New Edition. It was Johnny, Ralph and Bobby along with Whitney.

I just walked up to them while I tried to wipe some of my tears but they kept falling down my face.

"I'm Justice. Ronnie's girlfriend. Umm I'm sorry for breaking down ---- but uh I can't help it." I said saying nervously as the tears trickled down my face.

This was really leaving a hole in my heart. My poor baby Ronnie was shot, and it just happened to be him. I hope my baby wakes up soon.

"It's alright we've heard good things about you. Your a keeper from what I hear. And why are you apologizing for crying man. That's our brother in there." Ralph said as he embraced me as giving me a hug and I've seen tears from each and everyone of them.

I mean of course they would be sad, they known Ronnie since they were 12 years old. I guess I just feel alone since I have no one here with me but I realized that I now have them to cry on.

"Visiting hours are over attention everyone. Visiting hours are over!" The monitor said as everyone started to be escorted out of the waiting area.

I stayed by myself, to go sleep in the chair next to Ronnie because that's what they all thought was best. Since I'm his girlfriend, when he wakes up hopefully he will remember me - I know he will.

The Next Morning 😪

"Hey Ronnie it's me Justice. I wanted to let you know that I think that I love you. I know it's only like 2 months into our relationship but it just I don't know. Please baby wake up for me please. I miss you so much." I said gently grabbing his hand while tears were streaming down my eyes.

He didn't move or grab my hand back and I was feeling sad and overwhelmed all over again.

"Please show a sign or something. Please Ronnie." I asked again grabbing his hand but there was no response.

I felt more tears roll down my cheeks as a sat back in the chair.

Damn, I just want to see Ronnie's big smile again across his white teeth. I miss his touch and his soft lips. I just miss all apart of him and  it feels so weird without him doing that to me right now.

That's when I saw him gently move his fingers still with his eyes closed. I notified the pager on the right side of his bed as I got excited as I knew that he was going to wake up.

Tears of joy flowed down my cheeks as I smiled thinking of giving Ronnie a big hug and kisses. I called everyone to let them know that Ronnie soon would open his eyes.

"Well hello there Mr. Devoe how are you?" The doctor asked as he entered the room as Ronnie slowly opened his eyes.

The moment of truth.

Sorry this is a short chapter but I'll update tomorrow hopefully!

Thanks💕

Korrin 💓