Chapt 3.

Ronnie DeVoeeeee😍😋💍 Looking Like A Snack In This Pic💋 (what he wore to the party)

iight so you guys may have been confused with the part I said "you've heard it from new edition" and I meant BBD...no I meant new edition because no matter how far away they go from eachother they are still apart of New Edition...

Love The Author Korrin❣️

Back To The Story😘

JUSTICE POV

I was getting heated more as I stormed over to that bitch. I don't know who the fuck she think she talking too and she don't know me. But while I was rushing to "talk" some sense into her Ronnie grabbed me from where she was standing in the front part of the stage and took me all the way back stage.

"Imma need you to calm down that's my boss." He said as he grabbed my face which made me look into his eyes.

"Well that bitch--" I started saying but he cut me off.

"Well that bitch is my boss. I know she comes off rude or whatever. But you have to at least try your best to respect her. She books our gigs and pays us. So unless you wanna get paid just don't say nothing to her." Ronnie said as he brushed his hand across my cheek still looking into my eyes.

We just started at each other for a minute. Then I stared leaning in and he did the same. We were 4 inches away from each others lips but someone spoke which caused us to back off of each other.

"Aye yo Ron, I made Brenda leave like I just made up a lie. But it's 7:00 you wanna go to the club soon or something?" Mike asked Ron as he was looking at me smirking.

"Oh uh sure. What time?" Ronnie asked as he looked at me then back at Mike.

"9:30 because it's way fun during darker hours." Mike said as he giggle waving for Ricky to come in the back area too.

"Well I was thinking maybe you would wanna come Justice?" Ronnie asked smirking.

He pulled out a paper and wrote something on it.

"Well I don't take no for an answer just be ready by 9:30 iight?" He said as he kissed my cheek and put his paper in my hand then leaving with the fellas.

Oooooo I'm blushing ode now.

I walked out on the stage and was greeted by the other dances who were already in the group.

"Hi I'm Shy'tiana." This one pretty girl said. She had her hair in a side ponytail. Her skin was chocolate and her skin shimmered. She was wearing Nike sneakers with a jean jumper and a black shirt under.

"Oh and I'm Lydia." Another dancer said as I noticed her. She had her hair side parted with a bun in the back of her head. She was wearing baggy pants and a 'MC Hammer Shirt'.

"Nice to meet you both. I'm Justice. It looks like I'll be joining you guys with them on their tour." I said as I shoot both of their hands and they greeted me.

"Well are you going to their party tonight?" Lydia asked as we got off the stage to get our stuff from the seats in the audience section.

"I was thinking but I'm kinda tired from today with all of this dancing." I said as I grabbed my dancing back and we headed out.

"Well there's gonna be a lot of dancing. And partying is a way to get out. Especially if you wanna see someone you like." Shy'tiana said as she winked at me.