Chapt 1.

"Man fuck y'all! I'm starting a group with Ricky and Mike and I don't give a shit about what y'all niggas do. From this to Bobby doing drugs, we gotta go on break! So Ralph and Johnny I hope you guys enjoy your fucking lives!" I yelled at Ralph and Johnny since they said the group was asking for a break.

"Fuck Bobby his ass was doing crack since we were 15 years old damn! Don't get mad at me because the group wants a break from each other." Ralph said as he balled up his fist.

"Yeah fuck you nigga! I'm out I'm gonna do well with Ricky and MIKE!" I yelled as I stormed out slamming the door.

I was reminiscing on all the good times we had, but now it's 1990.

I haven't heard from Johnny and Ralph, it's been two weeks since I've seen them. They have been M.I.A but whatever.

Ronnie 'Big Ron' Pov

{April 2nd 1990}

"Come on let's go over that again!" I yelled at the dancers in the back.

"Chill there gonna get it." Mike said as he took a sip of water.

I don't know who he's talking to but we gotta go over there dance moves for poison.

"From the top! We only have 3 weeks to get choreography right for the music video 'poison'." Ricky said as he fixed his jumper.

'Poison' was a song that Me, Ricky and Mike made. It was the most popping song here in the 90s and I couldn't wait until the people could hear it. We're shooting the music video in a couple of weeks and then it should be released.

Just know that it was going to be popping.

The music started playing and then our backup dancers started dancing with us.

It's driving me out of my mind
Thats why it's hard for me to find
Can't get it out of my head
Miss her
Kiss her
Love her
That girl is poisonnnnnnnnnn

Thats when I heard a big thump and a scream.

"What the hell happened?" Mike said as he rushed over to one of the back up dancers. And I followed right behind him and I couldn't believe my eyes.

The girl was holding her knee as blood was tricking down towards her ankle. Her bone was basically popping out of her socket, I looked away because that was ew.

"Guys call the ambulance, we need a new back up dancer." Ricky said as our security guards came from behind us and called them.

They arrived and a few minutes later they were taking her off of the stage.

"W-Wait! I can still dance I promise guys!" She pleaded as I shook my head.

I ran up to her and continued to shake my head.

"I'm sorry but all you can do is rest. We need to find another one. When you recover we'll give you a call back." I said as I grabbed her hand as they pushed her away.

"Well where are we going to find another dancer?" Ricky asked as he scratched his hair.

"I don't know. Maybe we should announce it somewhere, the exact time and place." Mike suggested as I nodded my head.

"Yes perfect idea..It's going to be in Sacramento, CA. And on the stage at 'Billboard Theater'." I added onto Mike's suggestion.

"Ight bet." Ricky said giving all of us daps.

"In 2 days!" Mike said as walked over to our back up dancers to dismiss them.

"Hey girls since there was an incident, we won't continue but come with us tomorrow we're flying out to Sacramento. We gotta call the theater to make sure we rented it just for us. And it's going to be a short trip LA to Sacramento." I said as I gave all of the dancers hugs and we left.

We gotta call the radio station.

***
{April 3rd 1990}

"Whats up LA! It's 'Bell Biv & Devoe' We having auditions for a back up dancer because our backup dancer had an injury please come to Sacramento CA!! At the Billboard Theater @9:00am sharp!" Mike said as me and Ricky chuckled!

"You have to dance really well!" Ricky added in as I rubbed my hands together leaning back on the chair.

"And one more thing you gotta be 20 to 22 years old!" I said as I licked my lips.

"Alright you heard it from new edition! One last time Sacramento CA, At the billboard theater be there at 9:00am." WBLS host said.

"And we're done!" We all said at the same time getting hype.

I can't wait until the dance auditions I hope they are great.

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter so far!!!

Yayayya I'm bringing y'all back to the 90s!😊

I love them so much especially Ronnie💗

It gets much better, please comment & vote💯😻

Sorry for the mistakessss🤷🏾‍♀️

Justice is introduced next chapter 😘