Chapt 24.

OMGGG GUYS I CANT BELIEVE CHAPTER ONE ALREADY HAS 1K READS I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH❤️

Excuse The Mistakes !

Comment

Vote

Justice Is Being Played By Chilli From TLC I changed it😍

Some chapters soon will be private so make sure you follow💗 (explicit content)

Ronnie Pov 😚

August 15 1990

"Whatever Bitch! You heard me your ass is fired!" Justice yelled at Brenda as she started talking like she was dumb.

"Aight no one asked you bitch to even--" Brenda started to say but I cut her off so quick it was like a light switch.

"Shut all of that shit down. That's not how you talk to my girl. Just pack all of your shit and get out." I said as I slammed my hands on the desk which immediately got Brenda scared.

"I-im sorry Ronnie. I didn't know what was going to happen to you! Just let me keep my job damn!" She said as she pleaded to keep this job.

"First of all B, you should make sure that everyone has been through security. You knew what you were doing otherwise we wouldn't have gone to that concert." Mike said as he explained with a serious face along with all of us.

"Exactly! And nothing would have happened to Ronnie. But you wanted to fuck Up his life for a couple of seconds huh?" Ricky said as he pointed towards the door.

"Now it's time for your ass to get out!" Mike said as she slowly grabbed her things and walking out the door swaying her hips while everyone started laughing.

"You'll regret this!" Brenda said as she looked back as is one more time before slamming the door.

"Aha bitch!" Justice said as she threw her middle fingers up and everyone started laughing.

"What y'all wanna do today?" Cherish asked as she rubbed her stomach.

"You." Ricky responded as we all started laughing.

"Freaks I swear!" Justice said as Cherish shook her head.

"Oh no no don't say shit about me because before Ronnie was tearing it up and you told us all about it so. And I mean that's what happens when you make love you someone." Cherish said as she smirked and gave Ricky a kiss.

Justice Pov💕

"Shhhhh we won't ever speak of that again. And leave me and Ronnie alone." I said as I stuck out my tongue and out of no where came to kiss tongue me.

Woaaaaah wooooah when did Ronnie know that trick? Hold up wait a minute 😩😩

We just started tongue kissing forgetting that everyone else was in the room. I was so caught up in the moment, and Ronnie only had on overalls and I had on an outfit that was kinda easy to slip out of.

"Hellllllloooo! My baby don't need to be seeing y'all do this!" Cherish said as me and Ronnie hugged each other in embarrassment.

"Cherish leave them alone." Shy'tiana said as she smirked and Mike looked back at her.

I didn't know what was going on with these two since they both were on and off you could say.

"Alright me and the guys will go to the store to get y'all something to eat." Ricky said as he kissed Cherish one more time before the guys started heading out but I stopped them so quickly.

"Why can't we go get y'all something to eat? I mean y'all are famous so like your fans will notice you guys so let us go." I said as the girls started getting out of their chairs to get ready to go.

"Fine Justice. Only this one time." Ronnie said to me as he bent down to kiss me since I was so short.

"Shnopeeee!" I said as I moved out of the way avoiding Ronnie's kiss but he grabbed my wrist gently as he pulled me back in front of him.

"You know how I feel when you don't give me kisses Justice." Ronnie said as he looked me in the eyes making a puddle form between my legs again.

His voice was just so smooth and nice, gentle.

"Okay Ronnie you can have one kiss and only one kiss." I said as I went on my tippy toes to give him a kiss. He tried to add a little more as I kissed him again, but he wanted to do something totally different as I felt his hands go towards my ass.

"Not now." I said as I whispered seductively in his ear and a smirk formed on my face while I pulled back.

"I'll see you when you get back." He said as he smirked too.

"Okay little love birds over here woooot! Justice were hungry so let's go." Lydia said as she opened the door while Cherish, Shy'tiana walked out of the door going towards the car.

"Bet." I said as I pulled away from his arms and went with the girls to get some food for everyone.

We all got in the car and of course I was driving. Sometimes I thought I was the only one who had a drivers license because I would be the one forced to drive. But anyways Cherish sat next to me while Lydia & Shy'tiana sat in the back.

"So what y'all wanna get to eat?" I asked everyone as they shrugged.

"What do y'all mean y'all don't know. Y'all better make up y'all minds!" I said as everyone was laughing.

"I wanted to get out of the house for a while because I don't know what to do with Mike. I mean he holds my hand and stuff and sometimes acts like we're a couple and it's getting to me." Shy'tiana said as Lydia said something right after.

"Well he needs to make sure if your there or not. Well y'all need to both be doing that, being one hundred percent down for each other. Although Ricky and I broke up I'm still happy for him an Cherish having a baby. I never had anything against you either Cherish but if he's not ready to make that commitment move on."

"Yeah your right. I just came up with an idea, we should eat some soul food. You know the one by Decatur?" Shy'tiana asked me as I smiled and as everyone nodded in agreement.

"Yeah I want some soul food. Some good old chicken and collard greens, mac and cheese. Yum." Cherish said as she slowly rubbed her stomach making sure everything was just fine.

"You good Cherish?" Lydia asked since she noticed that Cherish was rubbing her non noticeable still flat tummy.

"Yeah I'm rubbing my belly. I love him or her already." Cherish said as she smiled then turned on the radio.

"This maaaa shittt!" We all said in unison as Sensitivity by Ralph Tresvant came on.

Girl, I know it's been hard since he went away
And left you so sad you cry everyday
Let me kiss your tears erase all your doubts
Because for you I'm here, you won't be without love
Don't need a man that'll give you money
Come on let me show you just what you need honey
You don't need a man that'll treat you wrong
You need a man with sensitivity

How do y'all feel about Brenda and the way she reacted?

Loving Ronnie & Justice's relationship?

Ricky and Cherish?

I smell some drama coming soon😷