Chapt 15.

I'm Sorry Guys For Updating Late

My Phone Was Stolen

And I'm kinda busy with school but it's all good now ❤️

Excuse the mistakes💙 Comment & Vote💗

I appreciate all the love and support y'all 😋

Justice Pov 😌

{June 27,1990}

Finally my period is over! I'm happy as fuckk y'all don't understand how happy I am. Ronnie has been teasing me for the last couple of days. He rubs on my thighs and still placed hickies on my neck when I was in my period. He was the biggest teased ever and I hated him for that. But this war isn't over, I am completely off of my period until next month, so just know that the game is on.

I "decided" that I was going to the gym but I just was gonna walk around the house with my sports bra and shorts. I took a quick shower and changed into those things. After I went downstairs to make some breakfast but as I was walking down the stairs I could smell salmon and grits. I slowly walked into the kitchen and here RONNIE GOES AGAIN! He had a hat on backwards listening to My My My by Johnny Gill. That song that Johnny made is amazing and his voice is perfect.

He was dancing slow and I started laughing. He turned around and I just couldn't stop but stare at his chest. Like his muscles were popping out because he did keep in shape and with BBD dancing all the time it was even better. He had on two chains around his neck, they were gold. And he had on red basketball shorts, I really couldn't stop staring now because his body just makes me weak as hell.

"Oh good morning bae." I said as I approached Ronnie and gave him a hard kiss in the lips. I started kissing his lips to a make out session then I to a tongue session. His lips were so irresistible and I couldn't get enough. My hands explored and went into his basketball shorts touching him through his boxers and then I left out the kitchen. I went to the couch and clicked through some channels and I finally found Good Times.

"Teasing huh?" Ronnie said as he came on the couch with me and pulled my legs to the end of the couch. I started feeling hot because he was now in between my legs standing up and they were wrapped around his waist. And it was even worst because he didn't have a shirt on but ONLY basketball shorts. He grabbed my legs and pulled off of my shorts and now it was just my panties.

I started getting nervous because I've never been in this situation before and let a man go this far, just seeing me in my panties. Well obviously he's the only one. He then went down on his knees and his breath started getting closer and closer to my panties. I closed my legs as much as I can but he opened them. He took off my panties and now it was just my bear skin I freaked the hell out. I immediately tried to cover myself but there was no use because the pillows were on the other side of the couch. He blew on my skin and then he had his tongue out and gave it three licks while my body temperature started rising. Then he went back into the kitchen, I was over here dying. That was the best thing that has ever happened to me but for some reason I wanted more. This game wasn't fair but trust me I'm gonna get him back.

I put back on my panties and shorts. I went in the kitchen and followed him, he grabbed a plate and started eating the food at the table. When he got up to get something to drink I bent down in front of him with my booty in the air and made sure he was looking. Then I slowly got back up and went to eat my food. His teasing actually was the worst because now he got me hooked.

"When are you gonna stop playing games?" He asked me as I smirked and continued eating.

"Why did you start this Ronnie? I was on my period." I said as I whined then continued to eat this food.

"Because I wanted you." He said as he mumbled and smirked. I could hear exactly what he said but I had to play dumb.

"Mhmmmmm this food is good." I said as I moaned out in pleasure of this good food.

Ronnie Pov

Right then and there I knew I wanted Justice. I could already hear this girl moaning my name and pleasing her body. I just want her whether she knows that or not. And I know I started this war but I'm gonna finish it.

" I started it because I want you." I said as I mumbled again then changing the topic.

"Ralph texted me and I'm doing an interview with the guys tomorrow. We're going on a show and I'll let you know the details tomorrow we'll it's an interview. And I want you there backstage waiting for me." I said as I smiled and put my dish in the sink then waited for Justice to be finished with hers.

"I want you to Ronnie." Justice said as she got up and out of the chair and she came over to me. I slowly walked towards her and then she started moving back. Yup I like being dominant. Anyways I started walking towards her until the wall was right there. Immediately our lips crashed into each other's. I loved her soft lips. We started making out right off the back and it started getting hot in this kitchen. She wrapped her hands around my neck while mines went on her ass. My hands travelled from up and down her back then just stayed on her ass, I slowly massaged it. I placed hickies on her neck while my hands moved towards her waist. I picked up her up and walked towards the counter and I gently placed her on there. We had a few more pecks until I started taking off of that sports bra. I admired her body while I left a trail of kisses all the way down to her tummy then picked her up again leading to the bedroom. I layer her down on the bed while I took off of my shorts since it was the only thing left with my boxers. I slowly took off her shorts and panties and made my way to her area. She was screaming my name already and I didn't even out the work in only my tongue. After that it was time to get busy I grabbed a condom from off of the dresser and slowly put it on while I took off of my boxers.

"Where is that fitting?" She asked as she looked worried but I kissed her and made her feel better.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you." I said as I kissed her lips and slowly moved in sync with her hips.

It was an incredible night😉