Chapt 20.

OMGGG 7K READSSSS 😻😻😻 TYSMMMM ILYYYY GUYSSSS😛💜

Ronnie Pov 👀

"Well hello there Mr Devoe how are you?" The doctor asked me as I rubbed my eyes.

Where am I?

I'm so confused I just remember the concert Me, Ricky and Mike.

That's the only thing I remember.

But who's that girl with the box braids? She seems familiar but she's a stranger. I'm not gonna lie she's cute.

The doctor whispered something in the girls ear and then she quietly left the room. Dang she was actually cute I ruined my chance.

"What exactly do you remember Mr. Devoe?" The doctor asked as he inhaled and exhaled sitting down in a chair.

"Well I remember being at a concert or something. I was performing with my boys Ricky and Mike but then as I was singing I think I blacked out and I've been blacked out until now." I responded as I still was confused where I was at.

Well your in the hospital. The events happened like you said but the reason that you blacked out is because someone shot you." The doctor said as I was completely shocked.

I didn't know I had enemies damn.

"Yeah so that means you remember Justice?" He asked me as I shrugged and looked at him like he was crazy.

"Justice?" I asked as I still questioned this new name I've never heard before.

"Yes Justice your girlfriend." He corrected me as I even was more shocked.

"G-girlfriend? Since when did I have a girlfriend? Who is Justice?" I questioned again as he stood up and went by the door to let that girl who was in here from earlier.

"Justice." He said as his attention faced towards me and she walked next to me.

"Ronnie omg baby I missed you so much. I couldn't barely keep it together. You've been out for two weeks! Baby I'm so glad that your awake the boys are here to see you to." She said as she came by me to hug me but I hugged her back.

Although she was a complete stranger.

"Justice. He doesn't remember you." The doctor said sternly as I saw her face change instantly.

"W-what do you mean that he doesn't remember me?" She asked as I saw tears fill her eyes.

"I'm sorry but he's been in the coma for too long. I'm sorry that this happened to you. I'll do everything I can." The doctor said as she brushed him off.

"What the FUCK! YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE GOING TO DO EVERYTHING TO HELP HIM!!" She said as she started crying even more.

"Look I seen your face before so obviously there is some type of chemistry between us. But right now at this moment I don't remember anyone by the name of Justice or me even dating anyone. I've never dated anyone before." I said trying my best not to crush her enough but more tears streamed down her eyes.

She rushed out of the room and that was the last I've seen of her.

"Well your family and other friends are waiting in the waiting room. I'll send them up now." The doctor said as he told me goodbye and left me alone for a bit.

If I just woke up why are these people around me? Who are they anyways?

Justice Pov

"FUCK!" I yelled as I punched the wall on the way back to the waiting room.

I'm so sad that he doesn't even remember me. REALLY ME? Omg this is really breaking me.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

ITS ALL MY FAULT!!!

"If I was there to protect him then none of this would have happened. He should have never went." I said out loud as more tears were streaming down my face as I scrunched up on a ball.

I was really crying balling out.

"It's okay hunny. It wasn't your fault, right place wrong person. The person who shot Ronnie, this is his fault." A person from above me said as they helped me up.

It was Ronnie's mom.

"Thanks Mrs.Devoe for all of your support. I'm going to try and stay positive. Maybe it's a sign of starting over or it was meant to be. Maybe me and Ronnie were never going to stay together forever." I said as I cried in her arms and she hugged me back.

"Shhhh sweety don't say anything like that. Ronnie will try his best to remember and if he doesn't we'll just tell him memories to keep him up." She said as she wiped my tears.

I really hope that Ronnie will remember.

Because I really miss him.

Awwww I feel bad for Justice 😩
Update finally 💞
Hope you guys enjoyed it 😓
Hopefully Ronnie gets better 🤷🏾‍♀️
Excuse my mistakes 😛
Comment & Vote ❤️