Chapt 17.

I appreciate y'all for this book 💕

Vote & Comment 🔥

Excuse My Mistakes💍

          Sorry if this chapter is boring 😴

<June 29 1990>

Justice Pov💫

It was actually starting to kick in about what my friends said. I do miss Ronnie, not only that his soft lips, his muscular body, his built chest and his very very long di--. I started thinking until there was a knock on my door.

"Good morning Baby." Ronnie said coming into my room and sitting on my bed.

I didn't want to think too hard about it because at the end of the day I will be the one suffering not him.

"Good morning." I said as I stared at his chest as he leaned over to give me a kiss.

I kissed him even more because I missed his touch and his wet kisses. He kissed me back, like we knew that we were longing for each other. After that our hands explored eachother's bodies as we gazed into our own little world. He started ripping off my clothes as I did the same towards him.

1 hour later

"That was amazing." I said as I smiled and kissed him again leaving to another hot make out session. Our lips and tongues went in each other's mouth as I smiled again.

"Your lips are irresistible." He said as she smiled and gave me a kiss again.

"Your irresistible in general I love you daddy." I said as I smiled and got up to take a shower.

"Let me take one with you." Ronnie said as he smiled and I did the same.

"Okay daddy." I said as I smirked even more and gave him another kiss.

Ronnie Pov 🐳

"You wanna go to the club tonight?" I asked Justice who was over here putting on her underwear and bra which was making my jr a little happy.

I did want it all the time because I miss her sweet tight ......... anyways, she was so beautiful me and her could never break apart. She's really all that I wanted.

"Ehhh I don't know if I'm really in the mood I have a headache." She said as she laid back in bed.

"Fine I'll probably go ball out with the boys I'll text Mike & Ricky and even see if we actually all can like New Edition." I said as I smiled if they all could ball that would be the best time ever.

"That's so cute Ron. The gang back together again." Justice said as she smiled to give me a kiss and laid back down.

I texted all of them and they all quickly responded.

Slick (Ricky) - yeah I'm able to meet

Sporty (Mike) - of course I'm down. You gonna lose in ball I'm better than all of you!

Mr Prerogative (Bobby) - I'll meet you guys there I gotta tell you guys something anyways meet me at my private basketball court