Chapt 31.

Wassup you guys!

I apologize but I'm back into updating this book I kinda have been M.I.A. For a while but I'm here now!

But I know y'all love this book so I'm gonna keep going on and soon this book will come to an end.

Yes I've said it but please show your love❤️

We made it to 11k and this is all from you guys so I really appreciate all of the votes you guys have been giving me.

I can't believe I almost have 1k votes I really love you guys keep supporting me!

Also, I have a new book out called "Our love" it's an ambw story!

Please check it out on my profile and I hope you guys will enjoy, there are 4 chapters out right now.

But since you guys have been waiting for an update here you guys go

Excuse the mistakes🖤

Comment. Vote.

~~~
September 15 1990

Ronnie Pov

its been a while

its been a while. throughout the couple of weeks me and Justice have been on good terms as in dating wise but something is missing.

but everything settled after I got treated for the std that I had, at first justice didn't really pay attention to it, but she got mad as hell. when she first found out the news I was curious as to why the girl wasn't pissed off but after a while I knew she was.

i kind of feel like it is my fault but it's in the past now. Brenda actually went to prison for scamming our group because she wasn't paying us enough money for our tours & etcetera, we found out this information because of mike and his buisness skills.

we were actually rehearsing for one of the most recent songs we created to go on tour for, she's dope. we had everything else locked in except for this choreography because someone was missing from the group.

"alright attention everyone! we were suppose to do this a while ago but here is our new dancer, please welcome Aaliyah to the group please." Ricky said as he clapped and everyone clapped for her.

she was sitting in the audience and quickly got up.

"well hi everyone my name is Aaliyah. I'm glad that I will be joining you guys on the tour and I'm excited to be apart of a new family." She said as she just hugged everyone.

Justice 💕

hey guys ! i missed you guys so much but my life has kinda been awful

hey guys ! i missed you guys so much but my life has kinda been awful. i really wanted round two from before from Brenda because I wasn't finished with her yet.

i was so happy when they told me she got locked up and sent to prison because fraud is actually a pretty big crime.

these last couple of days I have been feeling sick. see I don't know if I'm pregnant or not but I was throwing up. i haven't told Ronnie yet because I'm actually scared, he loves singing and dancing this is his life. he's a performer and I just don't want our child to get in the way of that if I'm pregnant.

how would he react if I was? my whole world would kind of crumble down but that's what you got when you don't use protection!

i was zoning out thinking about the whole situation until Ricky said

"alright attention everyone! we were suppose to do this a while ago but here is our new dancer, please welcome Aaliyah to the group please.

"it's nice to finally meet you!" aaliyah said as she gave me a hug and I had a big smile on my face.

at least he girl didn't seem crazy because if she was I would have said something to her.

"please tell me that you aren't like crazy," shantae started to explain while everyone started laughing.

"im so serious because the manager that they had was crazy. justice whooped her ass btw." she continued to explain while everyone had the most atrocious laugh.

"im sorry this is how I'm being introduced but hi my name is justice. i wanted to stay we are happy that you are here with us and to join our group because another person will hype us up even more." i said as I started laughing and she nodded her head and smiled.

everyone introduced themselves and we were kinda slacking off because we were talking so much with her.

she's actually a really nice girl, she's fresh out of college just like me. she has two older brothers and her parents live in Jamaica.

"alright enough with the chit chat! we have things to do! our tour has to be so much fun everyone in the audience has to be jumping up." mike said as we nodded in agreement and Aaliyah looked a little lost.

"it's okay don't worry about him. he takes it serious when we are dancing but I'll show you the moves so far. I hope you are a fast learner because we have so much choreography to do in so little time." shy'tiana said as Aaliyah quickly nodded and talked.

"yeah I learn the moves very fast. I love dancing that's mainly why I chose to be here." aaliyah said shyly as the music started playing.

after hours of practice we were finally finished with our choreography. it took basically all day but I'm glad we got it over with because every single time we messed up mike would make us do it over and over again. ronnie was confident and one of the best dancers there so sometimes if he saw one of us mess up we'll have to do it over.

i loved it when ronnie could be serious with me at work and romantic at home because that's what I liked. instead of us always being the loving cute couple, in dance we had boundaries because it's so serious to him in getting everything right.

"hey babe." Ronnie said as he smirked and gave me a kiss.

"yeah?" he asked me as I looked down playing with my fingers.

"it's everything alright? i mean why have you been so distant lately? did I do something wrong?" He asked as I continued to play with my fingers.

"no you haven't it's me."

"look i might be pregnant."

how did y'all enjoy this chapter💘

any thoughts?

please comment & vote💋

Aaliyah is the backup dancer it's lit🤙🏼 R.I.P to her beautiful soul🔥