Chapt 6.

POISION VIDEOOOO DAYYY😍

{April 8th 1990}

JUSTICE POV

@7:31am

I woke up that morning fade out of my sleep. I was having a good dream about Ronnie and I. Overall he's one of the nicest guys that I have ever met, sexy and all. He makes me weak in the knees every time I see him and my attraction for him gets stronger each day. Like I can't believe that Jesus made a beautiful human being!

Anyways I was laying out my clothes for the shoot today. Since there was a dress designer, set designer, etc I just put on the most comfy clothes because the dress designer has outfits already picked out. I walked out and looked both ways in the hallway to go in the shower because Ronnie's door was right across from mine and the shower was up the hall. I had on nothing but my panties and a tee because I didn't feel like being my pajamas with me in the bathroom if my clothes were already laid out.

I hurried up and pranced towards the bathroom but Ronnie saw me. He was just coming upstairs with a drink, he looked so good. He was wearing jean blue overalls with no shirt under, so I was staring at his booming chest until he looked back at me and smirked. I bit my lip at him then went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Oh man Ronnie boyyyyy the things I will do to you...You don't understand!

Ronnie POV

Justice was looking good. I got dressed and I wanted for her to get done then we headed over to the video shoot.

Mike, Ricky, Shy'tiana and Lydia were already there.

"Alright guys practice wasn't for nothing! Let's get this video started!" Brenda said as she folded her arms and rolled her eyes. She was staring Ronnie down so I went over to him and gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek before we started.

Yeah two can play that game.

2 hours later!!

That video took the whole life of me. The dancing was on point, I loved the backgrounds and how everything was set up. They are gonna release the song along with the video in a week and im actually getting excited for this.

All of the work that Me, Ricky and Mike and the dancers all are going through right now is going to pay off. I was tired as hell after that video because we had to do wardrobe changes along with background changes, etc to make sure the video will be popping.

"Guys come to my house so we can chill and just talk about everything." Mike said as he laughed with his glasses on.

"Boy we all know what that means." Ricky said as he wiped the towel along his sweaty forehead.

"Hell nah bruh, I'm not trying to get drunk today." I said as I shook my head.

"Getting drunk? You guys need to be focused on this dance. But can I come?" Brenda asked as she was looking at me even though we were going to MIKE's house!

She was being too flirty with me at the video shoot. Like your our manager not even the same age as us. Well I'm lying she is the same age, goes out and does things that people do in their twenties.

"Yeah you can come." Was what mike said while I was trying my hardest to tell him to stop without her looking.

I was shaking my head along with my hand across my neck still telling him no but it was too late.

"oh this sounds like fun." Was what Brenda said as she took of her jacket as we all walked to the car.

"Bitch." I heard Justice mumble and I just chuckled.

Yeah I need a protective girl and Justice is defiantly the one for that.

MIKES HOUSE (STILL RONNIE POV)😍

We all settled down as we sat in the living room floor. Mike went to get the drinks while everyone was chilling and relaxing. Out of no where Brenda comes next to me and I moved over towards Justice who was on my right side, while Brenda was on my left.

She just doesn't understand when to stop.

"Who wants to go first? Ricky and Ronnie you guys know how this game works. Explain to the girls." Mike said as he came back with tequila.

"Basically we're playing two truths and one lie. If we guess the correct answers you have to take a shot. If we guess the answers incorrectly then no shot. It's easy but I get drunk." Ricky said as he shook his head and wrapped his arm around Lydia.

"I'll go first." Brenda said as she smirked at me then turned to everyone.

"Well okay. I was 7 years old when I got my first pet. I have a crush on one of the bbd members and I love the summer time. Which one is the lie and the two truths?" She smirked as she bit her lip while staring at me.

And I caught Justice staring back at her with an angry face.

"First let's see! Your OBVIOUSLY crushing on RONNIE! And your a hoe so you love the summer time." Justice said as she smirked as Brenda ran over and tackled her.

Brenda tackled Justice on the floor and was on top of her pulling on her hair. But Justice started throwing blows to Brenda's face and Brenda was getting weaker by the second. I grabbed Justice and brought her into the kitchen while they kept Brenda in the living room.

"You see that bitch getting on my nerves. We all know that she wants you but she's looking --" Justice started to say but I cut her off with a kiss.

I kissed her juicy pink big lips slow then speeding up the past until I heard her out of breath.

"It's okay she can be jealous all she wants to but I only got my eyes set on you Justice. Let me take you out tonight ?" I asked her as I stared at her big bright brown eyes.

"Yes Ronnie." Justice responded as she kissed my lips one more time.

-chapter updateeeee💖
-excuse my mistakes🤑
-sorry if this chapter is boring as hell😟
-comment please❣️
-vote 💙
-new chapter coming soon😘