Chapt 8.

First of all I don't like some of these comments.

It's my book that's one.

Two, it's a fan fiction which means I can write whatever I want.

If you don't like it then don't read my book😊

Ik they didn't have technology like that in the 90s but in this story they have phones so 🤗

If you don't like it delete my book out of your library 📚

But otherwise I thank those that are supporting me💓

And got me up to 1k reads ☝🏾 I appreciate it sooooo much I love you guys❤️

Remember to

•leave a comment
•vote & share

Excuse My Mistakes ❣️

Hope You Guys Enjoy 💛

RONNIE POV 🖤
@7:26pm

"So tell me a little about yourself." I asked Justice who was over there playing with her nails.

"Uh u-uh well my full name is Justice Amber Daymond. Im 22 my birthday is July 4th. I've been interested in dance since I was a very young girl and I've only did hip hop and jazz. I didn't really try anything else because it's not my thing. But tell me a little about you and how did you know new edition?" She said as she continued to play with her nails.

" what's wrong are you nervous or something?" I asked her as I scooted near her and touched her fingers.

"U- uh I'm not nervous." She said as she was blushing.

JUSTICE POV 😎

He'll yeah I was nervous, I was with the most finest boy ever. And on top of that we were on a date. He's the second boy that I've been on a date with, the first boy screwed up my heart but that is a story for another time.

"Why do you keep stuttering?" He asked as he scooted a little closer to me, now we were 4 inches away from eachother.

"It's n-nothing." I said as I continued to play with my nails.

"But I wanna know about you." I said as I gave him a small smile. He smirked showing his perfect teeth.

That again made me weak, damn boy you don't understand what your doing to me.

"Well I was the last one to join new edition. My uncle Brook Payne was actually new editions manager before I started. He showed me some of the dance moves but I couldn't join the group. Even though I was sad I still tried until one day finally my uncle told me that I was in the group. I was so excited and ever since then we've been close." Ronnie said as he smirked and wrapped his arm around me.

I still was stuck on how he didn't talk to Ralph or Johnny.

"What happened between you and your other members? Ralph and Johnny?" I asked curiously as I looked him into his eyes.

We just stared at eachother in the eyes until we both leaned in and kissed eachother. I was getting a bit distracted because of how soft and plump his lips are. They got me mesmerized because they are the perfect lips that I have ever kissed.

But I wasn't finished asking me question.

"You didn't answer my question. What happened to you guys?" I asked as I looked at him again. But this time he looked away as if he didn't hear what I just asked him.