Chapt 22.

Excuse the Mistakes ! 🤷🏾‍♀️✨

Ronnie Pov

"So this is your house?" Justice asked me as we walked onto his porch while I turned the key to open it.

"Yup and just make yourself at home." I said as I smirked then looked at Justice who was smiling then I heard the click of the door opening.

"Hello Mr Devoe sorry to disturb you but your finally discharged from the hospital." The nurse came in as she unattached me from the machines.

"So you haven't found out what's wrong with me?" I asked as I say back with my head down as I heard the door open again which is was the girl and the doctor.

She smiled at me and I smirked and looked at her cute little outfit. She had on a white crop top with her hair half up in a bun and the rest down with some dark blue jeans.

"Well you do have memory loss of course but if your remembering anything right now please let me know. This would tell me that you have short term memory loss and we'll have to keep close with your brain activity and give you medicine for everything to be alright. Otherwise If you don't have short term it is long term memory. Otherwise you'll have memory loss which is really bad and we'll have to watch you immediately." The doctor said as my head was turning back to the girl who was listening closely.

"So Ronnie let me as you one more time do you remember Justice?" He said as I looked at her again.

"Well whenever the nurse comes to check on me before then, I have "memories" or dreams I think. She's in many of them and it's driving me crazy." I said as I held my head as she came over to give me a hug and a quick kiss out of no where again.

"I know you Ronnie! Your going to remember me and when you do it will be the best." She said as she shook the doctors hand.

"See this is a sign that you'll gain your memory back if your already having these memories from the past."

"Other than that the nurse has already discharged you and take these pills for 2 days and then don't take anymore. But have a wonderful day." The doctor said as he gave me a hug and exited the room.

Wow I wonder what it feels like if I do have more of my memory back.

R O N N I E ' S H O U S E ❤️

"So since I don't remember everything I was wondering if you could help me.." I started to say but lowered my voice down on the last few words.

Justice Pov 💖

Everyone was at the house waiting for Ronnie to arrive. I was throwing him a welcome home / welcome back home even though if he still doesn't remember certain things. Hopefully this would help him remember at lot of this.

"So since I don't remember everything I was wondering if you could help me.." he said as he lowered his head and slightly scratching his neck.

I've never seen Ronnie this shy before well yeah. I felt like he wasn't shy at all maybe some times but I didn't really notice a lot of it.

"Sure thing." I said as I smiled and opened the door and heard yelling in the background.

As I heard the yelling I smiled because it was many of Ronnie's family and friends who couldn't really visit him in the hospital.

Ronnie was shocked as he looked at the many eyes that were on him. He hadn't had a big crowd yelling his name before besides the girls in the crowd of the new edition tours.

"I'm so glad that my first born is okay! Thank you Jesus." Ronnie's mother Shelia yelled as she kissed his forehead and gave him a big hug.

I didn't even know if he remembered family because of what had happened. But they knew what was going on so everyone was being normal as possible.

"Umm thanks um mom?" Ronnie replied as he gave her a hug back.

"See that's my son he'll remember anything. This is why it's all your fault." He said pointing to me and I instantly got mad.

"How is it my fault? I was convincing him to stay but he had to go on the tour with the guys. The person you should be blaming is their manager, Brenda. So don't go point in fingers at nobody." I said with a little jump in my step because I was short but this was still getting me mad.

"Whatever Ronnie it was a big mistake to go with this girl. I knew from the beginning that this was a mistake and it still is." His father said as Shelia started talking to him but then Ronnie stepped in.

"No no that's not how you talk to a lady. At that fact my lady. Dad I may not remember a lot of memories with her but it's enough memories with her to know that she's a good person. So yeah if your going to jump on anyone go to Brenda because she made me Ricky and Mike go on tour. And at that you should have wished that I forgot all of my memories because I remember every single one of them! And I'm not afraid to tell justice that I love her." Ronnie said which made tears flow down my eyes.

I cannot believe he said he loved me.

His memory is back.

And he told his father off.

Wow this was the best day ever.

How was that chapter ??? 💗

Hope everyone enjoyed it

Keep commenting & voting 💕

Love Korrin 💖