Chapt 18.

Excuse the mistakes😋

Things are getting really interesting.

6K OMGGG THANKS 💕 KEEP SUPPORTING ME

Comment

Vote

Korrin❤️

July 2nd 1990

Ronnie Pov ♨️

"She's a winner to you but I know she's a loser. how do you know? Me and the crew used to do her!" I shouted across the stage and waved my hands from side to side.

*BAM

24 hours earlier

"Where are you going?" Justice asked out of her sleep as she rubbed her eyes.

She must have heard me zipping up my suit case.

"Baby sorry this is short notice but I gotta go on tour without the dancers. Brenda is making Me, Ricky and Mike go. I was trying to sneak out because I'll be back in two days." I said as I hugged her and tried to leave, but she closed the door.

"Bro what the fuck? You tried to leave me and you didn't even wake me Ronnie? Don't even think what the fuck! I'm your girlfriend you should have tapped me to get up. Ronnie I'm fucking mad just leave and leave now!" She said as she poked out her lip and moved away from the door.

Justice Pov 🔥

"Look baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to I was going to give you a call damn." He said as he tried to touch me but I pushed him away.

"Oh my god Ronnie. These are things your suppose to tell me--" I said as he cut me off with his lips.

He kissed me while putting his bags down. Then he picked me up and went towards the couch. We were in a heated makeout session as my sex started having a puddle. He knows how he makes me feel as he attacks me with his wet kisses. He then starts kissing my neck and taking off of my shirt as I do the same to him. He places hickies on my neck as I smile back in pleasure and as he slowly takes off of my shorts while he unbuckled his pants. He then slowly enters me as I moan in pleasure.

"Fuck Ronnie." I say but he cuts me off.

"Look at me." He said as I open my eyes and stare at him.

The way he looks at me makes me feel the spark all over again.

After at least 10 minutes we finished and I laid down on the couch panting as he buckled his pants up.

"I'll be back in 2 days alright?" He said as I pouted kissed him one last time before I would see him in two days.

"Omg Ronnie I'm gonna miss you so much." I said as I pouted as he walked out the door.

"Babe it's only two days. Go hang out with the other dancers and then by the time that's over two days will be over. And when I get back I'm gonna tear that ass up." He said as he smirked and gave me another kiss and closed the door.

Oh man I'm gonna miss him so much.

In the meantime I'll ask the girls if they would want to go get out nails done.

Me : can y'all hang out today?

Shy'tiana : yeah I'm bored

Lydia : yeah I can hang

Cherish : I'll hang out with y'all another day while I cry because Ricky left this morning

Me : okay fineeeee I wish you were here but whatevs see ya soon

Me : Lydia & Shy'tiana I'm driving I'll come pick you guys up I'll be there in about 30 minutes

I went upstairs and picked out the clothes that I was going to wear. I picked out a white crop top and some baggy pants. Along with a black long sweater, and a white bandana.

After that I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I took a shower and did my hygiene and got out to lotion myself and put on my clothes.

I looked so cute. I put the box braids towards the front into a bun and left the rest flowing down my shoulders. Then I checked to see if I had my phone, keys to my car and house and my purse. Then I turned off all of the televisions and locked the door as I went to my car and got in to pick them up.

@10:00pm

I finally made it back home from hanging out with the girls. We went to get our nails and feet done then after went to eat. Shy'tiana is going on a date real soon and apparently Lydia is seeing someone.

I was happy that they were finally settling down like I was with Ronnie. Although they both weren't with Ricky and Mike anymore it was fine because we still maintained to be really close and we dance together. That's what really reunites us.

As I missed Ronnie I went into his room. There were so many pictures of him and new edition. I knew he missed them and it was good that they were on good terms.

I went across this picture and giggled as to how short ronnie's shorts were because you could barely see them

July 3rd 1990

Ronnie Pov👄

We were about to go on stage as I shook my head. I was really missing my baby Justice and I hope she was okay. I've been tired so I haven't talked to her since we arrived here in California.

But it's all good because I'm gonna see her tomorrow and I can't wait.

"What was Brenda thinking without our dancers?" Mike asked as Ricky and I shook our head.

"I have no idea but it just makes no sense why would she do it in the first place. We gotta dance ten times better because they aren't here." Ricky said as I smirked.

"Yeah let's get this show over with because I'm tired and I want to go home. I'm gonna have a little talk with Brenda and telling her how the girls always need to be with us." I said as we grabbed the microphones and walked into the stage.

"She's a winner to you but I know she's a loser. how do you know? Me and the crew used to do her!" I shouted across the stage and waved my hands from side to side.

*BAM

That's when everything went black.