Chapt 4.

Bell Biv Devoe⚡️ Their OOTD 😊 On April 5th💫❣️

Ronnie Pov

My cheeks lit up as I drove Mike and Ricky back to our hotel.

"So how do you feel about Justice?" Mike asked as he raised his eyebrow as we got out of the car walking to the hotel.

"I mean she fly, nice and beautiful." I said smiling just to the thought of her.

"Why don't you ask her out? On a date or something?" Ricky suggested as we checked in with the front desk and went to the private elevator in the back to our suite.

"I was thinking about that but I don't know. I mean we're really focusing on BBD right now as soon as this song is out it might not be as popping. But there is a chance that it will. So we just have to focus on the tour soon." I said as I followed behind Ricky and Mike as Mike opened their hotel doors.

"You know if you don't take that chance...I'll take it." Mike said as he smirked and turned the key into his suite but I stopped him.

"Don't even mess with her. You have Shy'tiana. While Ricky has Lydia. So don't even. She's mine." I said as I turned the key to my suite.

"You don't have claim on her b." Mike said as he went into his suite.

"Yes I do." I said as I nodded my head and said goodnight to Ricky.

"But wait we have to go home soon. Back to Boston because that's where we're gonna have our first show in 2 months." Mike said as he closed his door.

"Right right. I forgot about home." I said as I shook my head and closed my door.

@3:13am

I took off my jacket and stripped out of my clothes and took a long hot shower. After that I put on some basketball shorts with no shirt and left on my gold necklace. I giggled to a couple of shows of Martin and fell asleep.

@7:47am

"Get your ass up! We have dance practice bro!" Mike said screaming on the other side of the door as I was rubbing my eyes and getting up slowly.

"Ughhhh man." I said as I rubbed my eyes checking the time.

Fuck it's 7:47, dance was at 7:00am.

"iight man give me a quick 10 minutes go to the theater." I said as I hooped up out of my bed and rushed to the shower. I did a quick wash but of course I did my hygiene.

I got dressed, I put on my black jeans with a ripped jeans (shirt in the media) and hat (the whole outfit in the media).

I got a text message from Justice.

Justice ;) ~ Hey where are you Ronnie?

To Justice ;) ~ I'm sorry I'm running late I was caught up from last night. But I'm on my way to the theater

Justice ;) ~ I didn't even know where we were meeting up. But I'm at the theater

To Justice ;) ~ I'm sorry for that. We just meet up at the theater until tomorrow because we're going back to Boston

Justice ;) ~ Boston? We're going there! What about my home?

To Justice ;) ~ I'll talk about that when I see you I'll see you soon ;)

JUSTICE POV

@8:03am

I was stretching on the stage with Shy'tiana and Lydia. I was wearing a hammer pants with one side up to my knee and the other down to my foot. I was wearing my black Nike sneakers and my hair in a bun to the back, that was parted to the side in the front. I just wore a black tank top because it was hot in this theater.

The doors busted open and I heard Mike's laughs fill the big theater.

Shy'tiana Pov

My eyes rolled to the front where the entrance was for the theater. I was stretching on the stage with Lydia and Justice. I was wearing a whole Adidas outfit. I had on the white and black Adidas pants, sweater, and shoes. Under be Adidas sweater I had on a white tank top so I just took off of my sweater.

I heard Mike's loud mouth which mean't that practice was going to be hard. We had to go over a lot of choreography for this dance.

5 hours later

We went over the dance 7 times in the matter of 5 hours. We had to go over the dance over and over and over until we perfected it. They moved the date of the video in 2 days which means that the song was being released in a week or so then the tour would be in 2 weeks.

They basically made our lives very hard because we had limited amount of time to do all of this.

We were breathing hard and out of breath from all of that dancing. We sat at the edge of the stage dangling our feet down while Ronnie, Mike and Ricky were going to talk to us about something.

"After the call where they talked about the dance video taking sooner than usual, everything will happen sooner. Throw all of your careers out of the window because this will be your only." Mike said as he rubbed his hands together while he was looking at us through his glasses.

His glasses and hat made him look sexy as hell.

We just were listening to what he was saying.

"That means we have to get home back to boston tomorrow! And I mean tomorrow we'll we're leaving tomorrow in the morning. So Justice since your the only one not from there, I'm gonna need you to bring as much as you can." Ronnie said as he stopped in front of her then continued to walk around.

"Wait so I have to leave college?" She asked as her eyes was getting blurry from the tears that would soon to fall down her cheeks.

"Look I know this is hard but yes. You know their are online classes. So technically you'll just leave the campus, not the college. And everything will be fine you'll get your diploma next month anyways. Your basically done with school." Ricky said as he sat down and smirked.

"Okay but I don't know anyone there. I'll just be by myself." She said as she put her head down.

"well you can always stay with me. We all live I the same area anyways because Lydia and Shy'tiana both still live with their parents but after this tour and music video I'm sure they will be on their own. Just like you. So I wouldn't worry. And mike and Ricky live right across the street from my house." Ronnie said as he smirked again licking his lips.

JUSTICE POV

As soon as Ronnie licked his lips my tears dried instantly. I was looking at a delicious meal named Ronnie. This boy was hard to resist, how could I ever say no. I mean it's not a bad thing and I'll be getting paid so it's all good. Yes, I'll move to Boston with them.

"Fine I'll move to Boston and stay with you Ronnie." I said as I jumped up and gave him a hug.

He smiled and licked those sexy lips again, my knees were weak.

"Alright then, let's bounce." Ronnie said as we all put on our jackets and left to go to my house.

-ayeeee❣️😋
-story gets better and better 😘
-excuse my mistakes 💗
-Comment ya fav "couple"🤣
Which one your favorite ?
Ronnie & Justice 💋
Mike & Shy'tiana💕
Ricky & Lydia❤