Chapt 30.

Excuse the mistakes
Just a lil throwback in the mm😊
This book is kinda coming to an end soon😩

Justice Pov🌹

"How long will the process take?" I asked the police officer as I was sitting in a cold waiting room while Brenda was in the next one.

"Don't ask any questions girl. It's none of your business." The police officer said rudely as I rolled my eyes.

I quickly looked up to see Brenda staring at me like I was dirty or something. But I stared right back at her arching my eyebrow and curling up my upper lip.

"Keep looking at me like that and watch what will happen. You remember earlier right? Watch when I get out of this." I said as I stared at her as she rolled her eyes and sat down.

That's when another police officer rolled in 2 hours later. I kept staring at the time and time was going by so slow.

The police officer came with keys dangling from his finger tips as he slowly walked over to my cell letting me out.

"Hey where's my bail out? Is anyone here to pick me up?" Brenda asked as she stood up with her eyes wide open. The police officer just ignored her and walked me out into the front where the people who bailed me out were.

"Haha I hope you rot in that cell. No one loves you." I said as I looked at her one more time with a smirk before being escorted to the front.

I'm happy my man Ronnie was here to pick me up.

"Mom & Dad?" I asked in surprise as the officer let me out of the handcuffs and they made their way over to me looking angry.

"Justice we are so disappointed in you. We flew all the way out of here and heard what happened! We are ashamed of you and your coming home with us at once! Your grounded!" My dad yelled as I stared at him.

"First of all dad I'm not a baby. You can't tell me I'm grounded I'm an adult that's one. Two I don't know why you guys came down here I didn't miss you guys. You guys always do this to embarrass me."

"Hey baby are you okay?" Ronnie said as he came through the front door and immediately saw me. He hugged and kissed me while my mom was making a face.

"I'm fine." I replied as I turned my attention back to my parents.

"Ronnie meet my parents. This is my mother and father. Mom and dad this is my boyfriend I'm sure you guys seen him on tv and stuff. " I said looking at them as Ronnie reached out his hand to handshake them my mom declined, my dad shook his hand.

"Oh so your the one who's been with my daughter this whole time? You made her drop out of school just to dance?" My mom asked as she rolled her eyes so I started to press her.

"At least he was here for me no matter what. He was here for me when I dropped out of school and you guys are acting like I'm a full drop out. It was only a month left of school maybe less. And I started finishing online classes." I said as I pulled Ronnie closer to me.

"Whatever. I don't even know why we came down here I have no respect for you Justice." She said staring at me and Ronnie.

"Okay I don't know why you came either." I said as I pushed past them with Ronnie following directly behind me.

"It was nice meeting you mr and mrs Daymond." Ronnie said before nodding his head and catching up to me to start the car.

"See this is why I never want to see them. They came down here to scold me. They act like I'm such a baby when I'm really not. They need to get it through their thick skulls that I'm not my little sisters age anymore." I said as Ronnie opened the door for me as I reached over to unlock his door for him inside of the car.

"Damn that's really your folks man? But give it time Justice the more that they don't talk to you, the more heavy it is for them. Especially since they came down here on a bad time. That's just like my dad but it's whatever he can't boss me around I'm grown." He said as he started the car.

"But all that matters is that I'm here with you and I love and support your cute self no matter what. Remember nothing will break us apart because your my baby." Ronnie said as he leaned over to kiss me and it quickly escalated into a whole make out session because I missed him.

It doesn't matter if I was gone away from this boy for just a couple of hours, he will always be mines. And watch when I see Brenda again, it's going to be round 2.

Any thoughts?

Comment

Vote

🔮